Paulding.com

Vultures on the roof of neighboring house.......

There are vultures flocking on a house just down the street in my neighborhood. There is one on the mailbox and at least 3 on the roof pecking, biting and clawing at the shingles.

My daughter called 911 and asked for a welfare check. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

This is a picture I took a few years ago of a baby vulture in an old abandoned house. I was with some P.comers who had permission to go onto the property. Yes, they are creepy and cute. He is in the corner, that dark thing is it's head. The rest of that stuff is vulture waste.

post-5399-0-15743400-1370890500_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This is a picture I took a few years ago of a baby vulture in an old abandoned house. I was with some P.comers who had permission to go onto the property. Yes, they are creepy and cute. He is in the corner, that dark thing is it's head. The rest of that stuff is vulture waste.

post-5399-0-15743400-1370890500_thumb.jpg

YUKKY, WUKKY!!

YUKKY, WUKKY!!

They were doing this to my neighbors house. He got one of those air horns. When they congregated, he just stepped outside and pushed the button once. They took off. After a couple of weeks they left for good.

They were doing this to my neighbors house. He got one of those air horns. When they congregated, he just stepped outside and pushed the button once. They took off. After a couple of weeks they left for good.

I wonder why they target a specific place? My girls were sure that there was a dead body in the attic!!

There are vultures flocking on a house just down the street in my neighborhood. There is one on the mailbox and at least 3 on the roof pecking, biting and clawing at the shingles.

My daughter called 911 and asked for a welfare check. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

OMG you got me. That was great.

I've seen more vultures this year than every before. I wonder why? It used to be you would see them way out in the country, or eating something dead on the highway.

And good lord, down in South Georgia they are double in size and ugliness!

• Like 1

I've seen more vultures this year than every before. I wonder why? It used to be you would see them way out in the country, or eating something dead on the highway.

And good lord, down in South Georgia they are double in size and ugliness!

Are you speaking of the vultures ? :lol:

• Like 2

:lol:

Mama June comes to mind.

OMG, that was sooooo bad! Love it! :rofl:

That IS weird, vultures creep me out! :::shudders:::

What ever happened?

When I first read this I thought it was a joke about bankers(vultures) and people calling 911 wanting welfare checks. Sign of the times. Jokes on me!

They are way creepy. They were all over the trees in front of my house last fall for weeks. I have a pic of them, but I would need to down load it. So glad they are finally gone.

This brings back memories. About 3 years ago I woke up in the morning to find a dying vulture in my back yard. It was turrible. It was bleeding and flapping around. I had to keep my dogs inside all day. I was pregnant at the time and there was no way I was going anywhere near it. It died shortly after I spotted it. I had to wait for my husband get home from work to dispose of it. Other vultures had already started to eat it, and were circling my yard all day. It was quite an ordeal. I know you all are happy to hear about it.