Paulding.com

South Paulding yearbook mess

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say have it reprinted with half the cost paid by whatever staff advisor was in charge of it and half paid by the student who did it.   Also, if it were my kid this happened to, I'd tell him to s

You know what would be funny? If the kid actually approved this, then mom freaked, and now he is all WTF do I do now?   Has he been a "victim" before? We are not privy to the real pertaint informat

You mean the same Maryland that has been a liberal cesspool for suspending little kids from school for making gun sounds or making a gun out of a pop tart?

I just saw this story on the main Yahoo page.

Why not laugh it off and move on? I can't believe his Mom made it national news. Go to the school, let them know and handle it internally. Why go to the news?!?

I wondered the same thing. I remember getting my yearbooks, and I never read the names under every picture, especially group shots. I would bet many less people would be aware had they not involved the media. Now everyone knows!

Edited for minor pununciation error

Edited by dogsrule
  • Like 2

Visiting friends in Maryland tonight ... This story was on their local news...not sure what is more ridiculous, this thread or the fact that it has made it's way across the nation, but I am leaning towards this thread!!!

I just saw this story on the main Yahoo page.

Why not laugh it off and move on? I can't believe his Mom made it national news. Go to the school, let them know and handle it internally. Why go to the news?!?

:good:

Visiting friends in Maryland tonight ... This story was on their local news...not sure what is more ridiculous, this thread or the fact that it has made it's way across the nation, but I am leaning towards this thread!!!

You mean the same Maryland that has been a liberal cesspool for suspending little kids from school for making gun sounds or making a gun out of a pop tart?

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

well, this how Texas takes care of it....

" A school district in Texas took the rather drastic step of re-possessing the entire stock of the annual school yearbook because of a maliciously adapted caption underneath the school’s cheerleading photo. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/texas-school-recalls-yearbooks-cheerleader-bullied-caption-slips-150152367.html

well, this how Texas takes care of it....

" A school district in Texas took the rather drastic step of re-possessing the entire stock of the annual school yearbook because of a maliciously adapted caption underneath the school’s cheerleading photo. "

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/texas-school-recalls-yearbooks-cheerleader-bullied-caption-slips-150152367.html

Don't mess with Texas.