Paulding.com

Bobby Pins.....

So we's watching sumpin on TV last night, I don't even remember the name of it, but anywho, one the characters was breaking into a safe with a bobby pin. And I said "where you even get a bobby pin these days? They still make bobby pins?" We'll fast forward to today and I had washed the bed sheets and was remaking the bed. Well my foot kicked something in the floor, on NEW carpet which has been vacuumed MANY times, so I reached down to see what it was. IT WAS A BOBBY PIN!! I don't even OWN bobby pins! So where it come from? I told Coco somebody must be saying hello.

My daughters use them daily and they are available at all of the local stores Wally World, Kroger, Publix, Walgreens, and everywhere. You may have to to look a little harder but, they are there.

My daughters use them daily and they are available at all of the local stores Wally World, Kroger, Publix, Walgreens, and everywhere. You may have to to look a little harder but, they are there.

Thx but the point of the story was that I own no bobby pins, yet after just talking about them last night, one mysteriously turns up in my bedroom floor.

It's wierd!

Weird.

Could it be a relative or friend that has passed on? I'm just thinking supernatural.

Idk. My grandma was first to mind, but I don't know if she used them on regular basis.

I'm going to ask our cleaning lady if she uses them too.

I sometimes use them when I put my hair up in a bun. Try finding blonde bobby pins! When I am able to find them I will buy several packs.

maybe it was from the previous wife or daughter.Everything hides in carpet and you can look and look and never find it and then one day it shows up.

Brand new carpet. Just installed a few weeks ago and has been repeatedly vaccumed.

shuddup...it's your girlfriend then.... :ninja:

:ninja:

If you had the carpet professionally installed it could have fell out of his toolbox.

But it's been vacuumed 3 times since then.

Once by me and I know I vacuumed the entire room.

I'm going to ask Maria our cleaning lady when she comes this week if she uses them.

If it's not her's then I'm chalking it up to someone saying hello! :)

But it's been vacuumed 3 times since then.

Once by me and I know I vacuumed the entire room.

I'm going to ask Maria our cleaning lady when she comes this week if she uses them.

If it's not her's then I'm chalking it up to someone saying hello! :)

Ask Stradial.

You were making the bed and found it? Maybe it was trapped 'tween the mattress and the box springs and got dislodged when the new carpeting was installed? Now, how it got THERE is another $64 question.

Possible but again, the room has been vaccumed at least 3 times since new carpet went in,

So we's watching sumpin on TV last night, I don't even remember the name of it, but anywho, one the characters was breaking into a safe with a bobby pin. And I said "where you even get a bobby pin these days? They still make bobby pins?" We'll fast forward to today and I had washed the bed sheets and was remaking the bed. Well my foot kicked something in the floor, on NEW carpet which has been vacuumed MANY times, so I reached down to see what it was. IT WAS A BOBBY PIN!! I don't even OWN bobby pins! So where it come from? I told Coco somebody must be saying hello.

If you EVAH, need a bobby pin, just come over my house, my daughter 16 year old daughter use's them on a daily basis.

Pup (Coco?) picked it up somewhere (hidden under furniture, etc. in another room) or outside---and dropped it in the bedroom.

Good theory but if Coco had found it should would have eaten it!

:lol:

That dogs ate more things than I know about!

And that's probably a good thing!

AH HA!!!!

The cleaning lady doesn't use bobbie pins either!!!!

I'm convinced. Someone was saying hi to me!!! :)

Yay! I was hoping this was the case! Who do you think is trying to say hi?

I have ceramic ducks that were my grandmothers who passed 16 years ago. No matter how many times I put them in a certain position, they are always in another one the next day. I know it's my grandmother, who was my best friend saying hello! :wub: I don't care if people think I'm crazy. I honestly believe our dear, departed loved ones are with us, protecting us and find ways to communicate. I believe and it comforts me, that's all that matters. :)

• Like 1

Yay! I was hoping this was the case! Who do you think is trying to say hi?

I have ceramic ducks that were my grandmothers who passed 16 years ago. No matter how many times I put them in a certain position, they are always in another one the next day. I know it's my grandmother, who was my best friend saying hello! :wub: I don't care if people think I'm crazy. I honestly believe our dear, departed loved ones are with us, protecting us and find ways to communicate. I believe and it comforts me, that's all that matters. :)

My Grandma. :wub:

I've looked EVERY WHERE for ceramic ducks!

I'd love to have some to put out by front steps.

My Grandma. :wub:

I've looked EVERY WHERE for ceramic ducks!

I'd love to have some to put out by front steps.

You just gave me chills! My grandma and my mama love ducks, one reason I'm so partial to your duck stories. That, and I do love animals. I'll bet my mama knows where to get some ceramic ducks, she knows everything, LOL! I'll call her today and see if we can't find out where to get some. :wub:

You just gave me chills! My grandma and my mama love ducks, one reason I'm so partial to your duck stories. That, and I do love animals. I'll bet my mama knows where to get some ceramic ducks, she knows everything, LOL! I'll call her today and see if we can't find out where to get some. :wub:

You are too sweet!!

Agreed :wub:

Me too!! I do believe they occasionally send us little signs to let us know they are there.

Edited by Blondiega1

I see them everywhere. At work, at home, in parking lots. I don't use them. This just started happening last year when my mom got diagnosed with ovarian cancer. I think it's my grandmother (granny) telling me everything is going to be ok.