Paulding.com

Our Son Journey

Well I haven’t been on here since you all went down the last time. On June 1st my wife and I found out that our 11 year old at that time had a level 4 brain tumor. Spencer has gone thru 6 weeks of radiation in Jacksonville Florida and is now going thru chemo therapy. Spencer is now 12 and is a strong fighter and a big believer in God. He has a long journey left. I am putting his facebook prayer page on here so anyone that wants to join please feel free to do so. You can fallow his journey and all the prayers you can give is very helpful. Thanks everyone.

https://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=12e980296dd5fd0e762ab6b85120ec3e&eu=9UWOkUahppI0FIAGzhN1jg#!/groups/149594428513297/

Edited by SMOKE14
  • Like 4

Smoke, thank you SO MUCH for posting! I haven't wanted to bug you because some folks prefer their privacy, but I have wondered, and I have been praying ever since you first mentioned that he was sick. I'm also not on FB, but I won't forget to pray. Thanks again for the update.

PS - Is there anything people could do for you to ease the burden? Send me a PM if you wish.

I am so sorry for your family. This hits very close to home as my SIL is currently suffering from childhood brain cancer. I will pray for your family - I've joined the group as well. I'm not sure which cancer your son has, but please let me know if I can share our journey with you. My SIL has PNET- a neuroblastoma (very rare).

Well last night I had to shave Spencer's head. His hair started to fall out again. He is in good spirits even thou he lost his hair again. Even in the hard times and bad days Spencer still gives all the glory to God. Thank you all for all you prayers.

Has he met Jessie Claire? Sorry, I am stupid when it comes to FB or I would've figured out how to message you. If he hasn't, please message me! You guys will know if he has met her.

Well last night I had to shave Spencer's head. His hair started to fall out again. He is in good spirits even thou he lost his hair again. Even in the hard times and bad days Spencer still gives all the glory to God. Thank you all for all you prayers.

Please, PLEASE tell him that we are all praying for him. I'm telling other people I know in other areas as well. And again, PM me if we can be of assistance to you in any other way.

• Like 1