Paulding.com

WHERE HAVE ALL THE PEOPLE GONE...............

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then don't open the trucking thread. I always wondered what kind of cruel people would post those awful comments on Tripps FB page, now I know of at least one. What do you get off of it? Do you

meh.

.........they're riding 4 wheelers on other peoples property and shooting at neighbor kids. :wacko:

When I first joined P.com, there was about an average of about 150 entries per 24 hrs. Now it is about 75 per 24 hrs during the week days. But thinking back probably a lot of them were in the political forum which seems to be just about non-existent now as compared to back then.

Diehard summed it up nicely last week in a thread that has mysteriously gone poof after being locked and shuffled off the front page and supposedly forgotten. Right before he packed up his Hefty's and left....again.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or is it incredibly slow on here?

There was hardly anyone on this week-end and it was s-l-o-w last week.

Everyone on Spring Break?

Or did everyone just leave? :unsure:

8)

in Atlanta again looking at houses

I would guess Spring Break slowed it a bit. Personally, I've been up really late doing paperwork after working in shop all day so I've been unable to gab like I love to do. Luckily my secretary starts tomorrow, so I'll be able to spend some evenings blabbing my big mouth again with you fine folks....don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing for yall...but at least it'll make me happier. I miss you guys! :wub:

The net sum of readable posts hasn't changed much because of the absence of two notable trolls. Plus there's not too much to comment on in other threads, unless you are obsessed with some little boy's poopy diapers.

Then don't open the trucking thread.

I always wondered what kind of cruel people

would post those awful comments on Tripps FB

page, now I know of at least one. What do you

get off of it? Do you want attention? Are you

angry and bitter? You may say no to these

questions but it's glaringly obvious what's in your

heart. You may deny it but it comes shining through

in your posts. You make me sick. I am so over

ugly people. The first time you went into his

thread for no other reason than to be cruel, was

bad enough. Give it a rest and move on if a two

year old little boy fighting for his life bothers you

that much. Just don't open the thread, simple.

• Like 4

I would guess Spring Break slowed it a bit. Personally, I've been up really late doing paperwork after working in shop all day so I've been unable to gab like I love to do. Luckily my secretary starts tomorrow, so I'll be able to spend some evenings blabbing my big mouth again with you fine folks....don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing for yall...but at least it'll make me happier. I miss you guys! :wub:

We miss you too Subby. :wub:

My laptop blew up on me, lol! The cord going

into the laptop to charge the battery came loose.

The battery wouldn't charge of course and I just

KNEW I could fix it. I really am very mechanically

inclined. Well I thought I had it fixed, turned it on,

and sparks flew everywhere. I laughed my butt

off, much to my husband's consternation. He asked

me if I needed any "help" and I replied

"pretty sure I may." That was after I tried a second

time after having had sparks already come at me. :)

Anywho, shopping around for a new laptop.

It's so hard to read and post from my phone. I

just read a couple things this morning that I felt

compelled to comment on.

Current affairs are either too boring or too sensitive to discuss.

Apparently,we need some light, local controversy to keep us engaged. Better yet, rumors can be pretty fun...

Someone's best friend's sister's neighbor's brother-in-law's pet sitter said a yellow man was seen riding a 4-wheeler out of the tunnels. He was being chased by a drunk man wielding a shotgun who shouted, "Death to pollen!" The yellow man flipped his 4 wheeler and landed in the city fountain. When the drunk man saw it was just Pubby under all the pollen he sulked off and mumbled something about having to leave the county so he could buy beer on Sunday.

Your turn.

Apparently,we need some light, local controversy to keep us engaged. Better yet, rumors can be pretty fun...

Someone's best friend's sister's neighbor's brother-in-law's pet sitter said a yellow man was seen riding a 4-wheeler out of the tunnels. He was being chased by a drunk man wielding a shotgun who shouted, "Death to pollen!" The yellow man flipped his 4 wheeler and landed in the city fountain. When the drunk man saw it was just Pubby under all the pollen he sulked off and mumbled something about having to leave the county so he could buy beer on Sunday.

Your turn.

:rofl:

Your turn.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your turn.

Now yer talking BabeCake! :yahoo:

Your turn.

Then some loud mouthed out of towner appeared to bitch about his bad car deal at the local ripoffs and started to upset the little man hiding behind the computer. He was losing control of these misfits; these ignorant out of touch misfits. After all, they dont know how to place a comma in a sentence or even write a three part thesis statement. So the little man was torn between melting and growing glaciers and hate for the loud mouth who really burned his biscuits. The little man was losing control and he had to do something....buying a gun to ward off the loud mouth would not pass his liberal smell test, he had to do something so he took off his shirt and went into a wild-eyed trance staring at his computer screen. He wrote the most circular and wild haired rant on climate change that not one person could understand nor comprehend. His control of the board was his throne and no one could question this.....he was sweating and reached for his bottle of formula and took a drink, he needed a nap but he had to finish this rant on global warming, errrrrrrrrr climate change so he carried on, these ignorant people dont understand the world like the little man does. He took another drink of formula and continued to type.......next....