Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Bennett

At 38 I Started Being Worth A Little, And Gained Some

Here are the average statistics for wealth distribution, at different ages, in this country.

I am a baby boomer. My father was home on leave a few months before WWII was over, But, he didn't actually see me until I was about a year old.

Anyway, my wealth has been much like this chart says, which started in 1983. In 1983 I was 48 years old, and had just gotten into the good part of being a baby boomer.

The reason I think this chart is so accurate is the fact that I saw it happen.

Edited by The Postman

Here are the average statistics for wealth distribution, at different ages, in this country.

I am a baby boomer. My father was home on leave a few months before WWII was over, But, he didn't actually see me until I was about a year old.

Anyway, my wealth has been much like this chart says, which started in 1983. In 1983 I was 48 years old, and had just gotten into the good part of being a baby boomer.

The reason I think this chart is so accurate is the fact that I saw it happen.

Yawn. I made what I have happen. I worked my ass off and earned it. I am a baby boomer. I built that without the help of the government.

Edited by PowderSpringsDad

At least it's not the same boring pie chart, he's found a new one.

LOL! It doesn't make what he posts any less ignorant.

Yawn. I made what I have happen. I worked my ass off and earned it. I am a baby boomer.

The last time I saw you, PSD, your arse was pretty well intact. pardon.gif

At least it's not the same boring pie chart, he's found a new one.

Look, low! I am a boring guy. You know that! drinks.gif

LOL! It doesn't make what he posts any less ignorant.

PSD, between the ages of 29 through 37, I was woking my arse off for nothing. Don't discount this as BS, this sheeze is real, I can verify it. drinks.gif

Arse is still intact and I am still working part time and I am still paying excessive taxes. Getting ready to move to Florida.

Arse is still intact and I am still working part time and I am still paying excessive taxes. Getting ready to move to Florida.

Damn, PSD, I'm gonna miss your old intact arse! drinks.gif

That is where Francis Bellamy moved to when Baptist Church members, ran him out of his Boston pulpit They didn't like his writing of the Pledge of Allegiance to our Flag. Maybe he should have left "Under God," out of his writing.

Edited by The Postman

Damn, PSD, I'm gonna miss your old intact arse! drinks.gif

Now I am truly worried.

Now I am truly worried.

Don't worry, PSD!

You will find Florida much like Mr. Bellamy found it. You may like Florida, but Mr. Bellamy finally had to stop going to Church all together, because of the bigotry he witnessed in Florida, but that has been years ago, now.

Edited by The Postman

Are you saying you have marbles for brains, Gd?unsure.gif

:o Checking out PSD huh !!!!

PSD, would be throwing rocks at the ladies, if I seduced him, gfh! drinks.gif

Im older than 38 but a tad younger than 68....just wanted to stop and tell you that I love ya, Postman! I hope that beautiful Jordan is doing great. Im sure she is growing like a weed! Mimi is too.

If my plan goes as I hope it does I will be able to retire in about 10 years.... Work part time for bowling money and chill on the beach....

Now if I can just will the lottery tonight.... then it is game on on Monday morning. LOL

Had to post and to see my new Avater