Paulding.com

sharing a story from FB, camera found on hwy 61

This story has been shared 870 times now. I do not know the person who found the camera. I am only sharing information. I can link you up with the person who found the camera. Here is what she posted:

**I know this long shot but I was driving on 61 near Dallas today when I saw a camera case in the road. I stopped and got it. When I took the camera out it was not damaged. Unbelievable, right? It has alot of pictures on it and I would love to find the owner. If you or someone you know lost their camera contact me. I guessing the person might live around here because there are alot of pictures of the new Burnt Hickory Park. Feel free to repost this. Maybe we can get this camera back to its owner.**

Reminds me of something that happened a few months back. I was sitting in traffic on 120 in front of Briar Patch and noticed something on the back window of the car in front of me. I started honking my horn and waving, a girl jumps out of the passenger side and runs back looking at me and looking at the rear of the car, and I yell out, NO!! On your Window!! She looks up and grabs her iPhone that's been riding there for who knows how long. :lol:

The person who found the camera is a very nice person. She was my hairdresser for several years over 20 years ago. Here is a link to a Facebook album that only contains the pictures in the found camera. She is hoping someone will recognize some of the people in the photos. They look like family photos. One of them is a picture of 2 boxer dogs and one of them is a picture of a quilt that looks handmade. I am sure that is unique to someone out there. Album on FB with pictures from camera.

Edited by MsGaStorm

They have now changed there setting. I looked but I do not know any of the people in the pictures. Hopefully someone on pcom will and they can get the camera and memories back. You are a great person for trying to get this back to the rightful owner.