Paulding.com

Tomorrow is a big day....

Saturn and Pluto are an exact sextile.

The energy is right for a rebirth. This is a great time to sit quietly and listen. The universe will give you the energy needed to make tough choices, and move ahead with shaping up your life.

Just thought you might like to know...

I am PRAYING for baby C to come - it's definitely a time for POWER and those born tomorrow will be a BIG DEAL.

Saturn and Pluto are an exact sextile.

The energy is right for a rebirth. This is a great time to sit quietly and listen. The universe will give you the energy needed to make tough choices, and move ahead with shaping up your life.

Just thought you might like to know...

I am PRAYING for baby C to come - it's definitely a time for POWER and those born tomorrow will be a BIG DEAL.

When the moon is in the second house....and Jupiter aligns with mars....then peace will guide the planet.....

Yeah, I don't buy into snake oil and magic beads, but more power to ya :)

• Like 1

Everyone in the world born that day?

They can forget details on their resumes, just put down they were born 3/8/13.

Feel free to mock away, but the most successful people I've had the honor of knowing have been those that are FILLED with positive energy and seek knowledge, and in turn give it back to others.

What do you do for a living? What contribution have you made to the world? What will your legacy be?

To answer your question, if all you are and all you rely on is a piece of paper to define what you have to offer - you're limiting yourself.

Feel free to mock away, but the most successful people I've had the honor of knowing have been those that are FILLED with positive energy and seek knowledge, and in turn give it back to others.

What do you do for a living? What contribution have you made to the world? What will your legacy be?

To answer your question, if all you are and all you rely on is a piece of paper to define what you have to offer - you're limiting yourself.

Trying to reason with him is pointless...I would save myself the energy...just sayin ;)

You can be all of the above if you're born today or tomorrow or next week. Read the 4 Agreements, which doesn't rely on the sign you were born under.

Who's mocking. I'm just trying to figure this astrological thing is supposed to work. (i.e. seeking knowledge) What are the cosmological rules that apply?

Will ALL people born tomorrow have some sort of advantage because 2 planets are 60 degrees apart? Or is it just those born in the few minutes the planets are perfectly positioned?

Hush! I've also most got my DW convinced that I will be full of special energy tomorrow.

Yeah, I mentioned something about my "exact sextile"...

She just giggled..'okay...'

Wait a minute. Is Pluto a planet or not, and if not, how does it affect this cosmic energy?

(Inquiring mind seeking knowlege.)

When those outer planets are properly aligned you might be able to see Pluto through the rings of Uranus.

hilarious post! It is factual, in the physical sense, but none of this matters, IF you believe in God, the creator of all, who set this in motion anyway. Who cares about "movers & shakers"? There are higher goals to which to aspire. But, if looking for random reasons for a child to be thought extra special, there you go!

• Like 1

hilarious post! It is factual, in the physical sense, but none of this matters, IF you believe in God, the creator of all, who set this in motion anyway. Who cares about "movers & shakers"? There are higher goals to which to aspire. But, if looking for random reasons for a child to be thought extra special, there you go!

Then be content being a janitor and move on. Today is a great day! I certainly hope that you enjoy the extra vibe in the air today!

Then be content being a janitor and move on. Today is a great day! I certainly hope that you enjoy the extra vibe in the air today!

There is nothing inherently wrong with being an janitor as long as you are being the best janitor you can be. Self worth and success, at least in my life, are not measured by the job you hold or the money in your bank, but by the way you live your life and how you treat others.

This seems to contradict your post where you mention something about baby item manufacturers making money off of overpriced items. You apparently are one that thinks pretty highly of materialistic things if money and power are your litmus test of a life well lived.

Edited by STRAWMAN
  • Like 1

Is tomorrow your due date? Get to walking and having lots of sex........

OOPS Wrong Comment.

Go out to eat tonight and order eggplant. That should get things moving for you!

Must be at Scallini's in Marietta. Not only will you go into labor but you and DH will get a free meal when you go back and get baby's 'pic on the wall AND a Scallini baby T-Shirt.

Edited by Zippity Doo Dah