Paulding.com

We received a dusting of snow in New Hope by 3:30am Wednesday morning

That was totally unexpected. :huh: Have a good day! :)

My teenager just informed me that she can't go to school because it snowed. She says it's a tradition for her to stay home when it snows. I told her it hasn't snowed enough in her life time to establish any traditions concerning snow. Good try though. :D

• Like 1

My teenager just informed me that she can't go to school because it snowed. She says it's a tradition for her to stay home when it snows. I told her it hasn't snowed enough in her life time to establish any traditions concerning snow. Good try though. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:::rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: You guys are hilarious! I especially loved what Jenilyn said. It was nice to look outside and see it in the middle of the night.

Edited by MsGaStorm

Went out on the deck about 2:15AM. It was white out conditions here in N Paulding on Cartersville Hwy. Would have been blizzard conditions if it would have lasted more than 20 min. VERY hard wind and thick snow. Deck and yard was dusted in a matter of a few minutes. Was gone by this morning though.