Paulding.com

Falcons Releases

ESPNs Adam Schefter has reported.

Major moves in ATL: Falcons are releasing CB Dunta Robinson, RB Michael Turner and DE John Abraham today to create cap room.

Edited by janko9

ESPNs Adam Schefter has reported.

Major moves in ATL: Falcons are releasing CB Dunta Robinson, RB Michael Turner and DE John Abraham today to create cap room.

That's what I call a good start. They could release the entire defense, all the running backs and two offensive linemen and be way ahead.

• Like 1

I was not surprised at all when I heard about the releases this morning on the Sports Talk radio station. The Falcons are interested in getting Honey Badger aka Tyrann Mathieu. He would be a great addition to the defense and I think Eddie Lacy would compliment the offense in the running back position.

Cleared up $16.4M in cap room. Time will tell if this was a good move. Who will replace Abraham at DE and what Falcons do at RB. I'd like to see them go after former GT DE Michael Johnson and draft a mid round RB to work with Snelling and Rodgers. They need to sign Grimes and Sam Baker, extend Matt Ryan's contract.

I was not surprised at all when I heard about the releases this morning on the Sports Talk radio station. The Falcons are interested in getting Honey Badger aka Tyrann Mathieu. He would be a great addition to the defense and I think Eddie Lacy would compliment the offense in the running back position.

Another punk. Just what we need.

Cleared up $16.4M in cap room. Time will tell if this was a good move. Who will replace Abraham at DE and what Falcons do at RB. I'd like to see them go after former GT DE Michael Johnson and draft a mid round RB to work with Snelling and Rodgers. They need to sign Grimes and Sam Baker, extend Matt Ryan's contract.

Johnson's been franchised.

Another punk. Just what we need.

I would like to think he has grown up since his punk days at LSU. However, he is a very talented football player who has not made the news or had any punk activity reported on him in awhile. Maybe another chance at a good life??? Don't know about you but I believe in them. Time will tell however, if the Falcons are anybody signs him.

Getting rid of Matt Ryan would be a great start. Im sorry but the Falcons will never get to the SuperBowl with him. He is no Flacco, Brees, Mannings, Brady, Rogers, hell he isnt even Kaepernick or Wilson, Kaepernick and Wilson will make it to the superbowl before Matt Ryan. He is an average qb with a lot of luck!! Luck can only get you so far!!!