Paulding.com

Still No refund

Had both back in a matter of 5 days. VERY shocked. Wonder if returns are even being checked.

They run them through a preliminary check. Just because you got your refund doesn't mean everything was okay on your return. They can still audit you. And as this administration is looking harder and harder for additional revenues I can imagine the number of audits are going to be higher this year.

Have you checked Where's My Refund?

He had me check his daily, sometimes two or three times a day, while he was at work and couldn't access a computer. laugh.gif

He way overpaid this year...luckily. His car died and he needs $ ASAP to fix it.

Yes I have several times a day since it was accepted. Idk what else to do. I called H&R block n the idiot told me that its only updated on Friday.

I filed electronically on 2/8 and it was accepted the same day. I received my direct deposit refund on 2/25. You should receive your refund within 21 days from the date it was accepted.

i filed efle and direct deposit. I also used HR block

i just checked irs website and it still says processing. im getting frustraited. 21 days will be next thursday

You need to allow 21 days from the date it was accepted, not the date it was filed.

Yes I have several times a day since it was accepted. Idk what else to do. I called H&R block n the idiot told me that its only updated on Friday.

The IRS has changed everything this year.

Info on refunds is updated everyday mostly overnight. If you check your status once today it will not change until tomorrow.