Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
TabbyCat

It was one month ago today...

I have tears in my eyes for you! I am so thankful and give God the glory. I'm sure there are obvious issues but if God can bring him back home like this, He can surely do the rest of the work.

SO VERY THANKFUL and happy for you and your family.

I have tears in my eyes for you! I am so thankful and give God the glory. I'm sure there are obvious issues but if God can bring him back home like this, He can surely do the rest of the work.

SO VERY THANKFUL and happy for you and your family.

AMEN!!

• Like 1

NO matter why or the reasons...he is alive. Very relieved for you and I will not stop praying.

OH THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd hug him, then I'd beat him. I'm so happy for you and your family and I can only imagine your relief. Sleep tight tonite knowing all is good with the world again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

OH THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd hug him, then I'd beat him. I'm so happy for you and your family and I can only imagine your relief. Sleep tight tonite knowing all is good with the world again!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! YES. My son "ran away", if you can call it that when he was 14 with our tent and our dog. 2 days and one night. The police and his Father(my EX husband of 16 yrs)were WORTHLESS! My Mother came out to my house, spent the night with me crying, talking, praying, calling ppl and answering calls. My job even sent 50 volunteers out in the woods to find him. I FOUND HIM. I was on an all out mission that was about love AND righteous anger. Oh boy, I FOUND HIM. I have never been so thankful. I remember vividly seeing him(my blue tent), crying, yelling for him, hugging him and then.....oh, not pretty. I cant even believe I put my car in PARK before I jumped out and headed towards him....and my dog. I had him call EVERY single person who had been out looking for him IMMEDIATELY when we got back home. Today, as a wonderful, grown man, he will bring that up and say, "Mom, IDK why I did that. I just wanted to see what would happen. It was so stupid."

I am praying for this wonderful family. I have been there to a small degree and it is hell.

Oh, btw.....after my then husband, only after I cried and BEGGED, walked w a flashlight through about 500 ft of our then 12 acres, came back with me and my Mother while we were OPENELY praying, crying, tortured....he said..................................................................................."Maybe it will rain tonight. He will come home." And, I kid you not here.....then asked me.........................."what's for dinner?".

I was done. Filed the next week.

Sorry....this subject brought up all those emotions and I have worried so much for them.

So thankful he is okay.

Edited by A Gipper Girl

Tabby, I am so happy for you and your family. It's wonderful that he is alive and okay. Sending you big HUGS!

I was done. Filed the next week.

Whew!! That guy don't know how close he came to getting stabbed 29 times and 9 rounds from a Glock in him for good measure.

Note to self: Don't be messing with no redheads. 8)

Whew!! That guy don't know how close he came to getting stabbed 29 times and 9 rounds from a Glock in him for good measure.

Note to self: Don't be messing with no redheads. 8)

You aint kidding. I had put up with so much #$% and then in my worst nightmare? Uh, NO. No more.

BTW, I just bought myself a new 12 gauge just for fun(for home).