Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
mimosaflower

Computer experts

For a person that is not a "computer person". Tell me about tablets. Should I get an I-Pad or Android? Or what the difference between I-Pad versions?

For someone not well versed in computers, I'd go with an iPad. Probably any of the current models would work ok. There is also the iPad Mini which is smaller than the original iPad. The only negative for iPads is the cost. Some decent Android tablets are less expensive but they aren't as consistent across apps as an iOS device.

What do you plan to use it for? Email? Movies? Internet surfing? Games?

Edited by cptlo306

For a person that is not a "computer person". Tell me about tablets. Should I get an I-Pad or Android? Or what the difference between I-Pad versions?

I loved my android tablet. I had a data plan and could serf the net anytime anywhere. I miss it terribly it was stolen about 3 weeks ago. I am looking for a used one since that was 350.00 down the drain. I only had it a month. I wish now I had insured it.:cray:

I loved my android tablet. I had a data plan and could serf the net anytime anywhere. I miss it terribly it was stolen about 3 weeks ago. I am looking for a used one since that was 350.00 down the drain. I only had it a month. I wish now I had insured it.:cray:

How did it get stolen??

1360545901[/url]' post='3766425']

iPad. And I'm not an Apple person.

As I post this from my Android phone.

:lol:

I agree. I use an android phone but really like my iPad 4. The newest operating system brought nice improvements. The display is incredible.

I put a Griffin Survivor case on my iPad and really don't worry about hurting it at all.

I have a Kindle Fire HD, the 8.9" version. I really love it. But if money were no object, I would rather have an iPad because the whole app store thing is a lot simpler. I have always loved Apple products, and it's nice when things work together seamlessly.

But my Kindle is the next best thing, in my opinion, especially considering the price.

rolleyes.gif Ipad..love it..

I also have a droid phone.. Note 2

I love my apple stuff..

How did it get stolen??

I was loading stuff in my car, I left the door open for a second trip to bring things out. My phone rang while I was in the office.

I had tossed the tablet in the top of my carry all bag. I brought the rest of my my files and junk into the Suburban. It was not until the first of the next week I missed it. I know it was my own fault it was stolen. It really upsets me, I was already attached to it. I really made it easy for someone to walk by the open door and lift it.:(

I was loading stuff in my car, I left the door open for a second trip to bring things out. My phone rang while I was in the office.

I had tossed the tablet in the top of my carry all bag. I brought the rest of my my files and junk into the Suburban. It was not until the first of the next week I missed it. I know it was my own fault it was stolen. It really upsets me, I was already attached to it. I really made it easy for someone to walk by the open door and lift it.:(

Nope, not your fault at all. The scumbag that stole it is to blame.

Nope, not your fault at all. The scumbag that stole it is to blame.

Absolutely!!

:good:

I love my iPad! Very user friendly. I'm using it now. :D