Paulding.com

This is the butterflies and rainbow topic

Maybe I won't be called stupid in a subtle manner in this thread. Maybe my education won't be questioned in this thread. I'm hopeful.

Don't worry we have puppy breath to make you feel better :D

271549wx53hduhsn.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong Momof 3, but wasn't that the first time you've been beaten up?

You just haven't lived! :D

You know I'm you're buddy.

I've taken a couple of blows, but nothing too big. If I deserve it, fine. But from out of the blue for no reason, I don't deal well with it. The 'ignore' feature is my friend!! :)

And I appreciate your being my buddy!! You're one of my favs on this board! :wub:

Edited by momof 3

Speaking of puppies.

I've taken a couple of blows, but nothing too big. If I deserve it, fine. But from out of the blue for no reason, I don't deal well with it. The 'ignore' feature is my friend!! :)

And I appreciate your being my buddy!! You're one of my favs on this board! :wub:

TJB, now that looks like a baby face.

Momof 3,

You can deal with it. I think it must happen to everyone. I think you hit a chord with the scout thing.

Still waiting on my skinning from Moose! :)

Perhaps I won't be called names and attacked in here.

I only called you zoo. :lol:

I do apologize. I had a rough day and didn't need to take it out on you. I already know I'm a PITA.