Paulding.com

ATTENTION: BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR:

A MALE AROUND HIS 30'S IN BENTWATER SECTION U-HIGHCREST DRIVE!!!!

A few days ago a man was walking around Highcrest Drive and the street over casing the homes. The cops have been called. Yesterday this man was inbetween two house (the yards meet up in the back) and tried to get one of the young boys to come to him. The cops were called. The man is still out there.

All we know is, he has long hair and his is around 30 something.

A dear friend of mine lives on Highcrest and called me and told me she is very nervous because she is afraid that he might tried to break in or do something else. I told her to pack her and her son up and go stay with her parents for a few days.

A few days ago a man was walking around Highcrest Drive and the street over casing the homes. The cops have been called. Yesterday this man was inbetween two house (the yards meet up in the back) and tried to get one of the young boys to come to him. The cops were called. The man is still out there.

A dear friend of mine lives on Highcrest and called me and told me she is very nervous because she is afraid that he might tried to break in or do something else. I told her to pack her and her son up and go stay with her parents for a few days.

EDIT: He approached another little boy last week, before yesterday's incident. The mother wasn't able to get a good look at him before he fled.

Thanks for the info. Luckily, we have crazy dogs and even crazier people at my house and the kids are never outside without an adult. There are kids as young as 7 in our neighborhood that are allowed all over the entire neighborhood with no supervision at all and for some reason, they usually end up at my house to play. At least if they're here, they're safe for that little while. THINK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I would reconsider this...

If they leave their house and the guy is in fact casing the places,

the first thing he is going to notice is that there isn't any vehicle or people activity in that house and

it could increase the chance of a burglary.

I certainly understand that personal safety is a concern, but I don't think I'd pack up and leave.

Just keep a vigilant eye out and let all the surrounding neighbors know of this guy.

I would also ask the Sheriff's Office to put your neighborhood on "zone patrol."

Just something to consider...

this description is not much better than what we get on the TV news stations --- long hair and 30 years old

asian male?

hispanic male?

even the more obvious ----

white male?

black male?

this description is not much better than what we get on the TV news stations --- long hair and 30 years old

asian male?

hispanic male?

even the more obvious ----

white male?

black male?

If I knew the answer to those questions, wouldn't you think I would have posted it originally? Seriously!!!!

• Like 1