Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
barrycdog

From our friends at Ruger

mellow.gif I would like them raise the taxes on guns, just like cars tax them to help pay for all the costs they cause. Just like smokers cause increased medical care. Tax guns yearly in taxes to pay for all the injuries, deaths etc that are caused by guns.

Gun owners need to help pay for the issues guns cause, just like cigarette tax and alcohol tax. I say 10% of the value a year.

Edited by NavyEagle#1
  • Like 1

mellow.gif I would like them raise the taxes on guns, just like cars and tax them to help pay for all the costs they cause. Just like smokers cause increased medical care. Tax guns yearly in taxes to pay for all the injuries, deaths etc that are caused buy guns.

Gun owners need to help pay for the issues the cause, just like smokers and folks that drink. I say 10% of the value a year.

And tax liberals extra for all the money they cost me.

• Like 3

mellow.gif I would like them raise the taxes on guns, just like cars tax them to help pay for all the costs they cause. Just like smokers cause increased medical care. Tax guns yearly in taxes to pay for all the injuries, deaths etc that are caused by guns.

Gun owners need to help pay for the issues guns cause, just like cigarette tax and alcohol tax. I say 10% of the value a year.

Democrats love, love taxes...Why is that?????

Yet another reason not to register your guns.

BTW, I have owned a gun for the last 46 years. NEVER have one of my guns ever caused an issue.

• Like 1

Just like we should tax all the teen unwed mothers / fathers for all the costs they add onto our country as well? I think those costs will far out pace the gun costs. Last time I looked they said a single mother and 2 children on assistance generally cost the government (us) over $40,000 / year in direct and indirect costs.

• Like 2

I would like them to raise taxes on the productive citizens and give it to the non productive ones.... oh wait thats what they have already done.....never mind. :angry2:

I think they should add a 25% tax on people that make stupid statements. Wait, that might about a third of P.commers.

Of course being the one that made this suggestion exempts me. lol

• Like 1