Paulding.com

Skating Rink Songs

Yep--She think my tractors sexy by Kenny Chesney is a good one. And Gone by Montgomery Gentry. I took my CD with Gone up there years ago and had Michael play it. He didn't want to at first--but then everybody liked it and for a while it was a regular on Saturday nights.

Lets get this party started by Pink is also a good one.

I liked the music they use to play now its all about the younger crowd. Do you remember the DJ James that was there many years ago.

Yep--She think my tractors sexy by Kenny Chesney is a good one. And Gone by Montgomery Gentry. I took my CD with Gone up there years ago and had Michael play it. He didn't want to at first--but then everybody liked it and for a while it was a regular on Saturday nights.

Lets get this party started by Pink is also a good one.

Love those songs plus anything by Adam Levine and Maroon 5.... Loco-Motion and Staying Alive

brings back memories when I used to skate back in the day. :)

Oh no--You might regret this!!! I have a few.

1. All Right Now by Free2. Party Train by the Gap Band

3. Harlem Shuffle by the Rolling Stones

4. Lie to me by Jonny Lang

5. You Dropped a Bomb on Me by the Gap Band6. Early inthe Morning by the Gap Band

And there are more, but I can't hink of them and my Ipod is DEAD!!!

Some of these are from as way back as the 70's at Crescent Park and some are from a few years ago.

LOVE THEM!

Loco-Motion by Grand Funk R.R.!! And pretty much anything from K.C. and Sunshine band...I know I'm old!

OMG I haven't heard that in years!

I liked the music they use to play now its all about the younger crowd. Do you remember the DJ James that was there many years ago.

Yes, I do. I quit going back around 2007--my knee just got too bad. I hate what they have done to the place. For many years, Saturday nights were for "families" and it give the parents a time to actually skate and enjoy themselves. Then came the climbing thing and everything else and it was like they didn't want us up there any longer--because all we wanted to do was SKATE!!! It all come down to the fact that we weren't spending enough money by just skating. Funny thing is, now that my grandkids are going--we still ONLY SKATE!! And most of the time, they only drink water while there--so we still aren't spending a bundle of money, but they are having fun.

I have gone to Dazzles over the years, but I am not fond of the floor. They really need to update the place!!

Wow!

Has it only been a month and a half?

It feels longer than that to me. Everything got taken care of though without having to get a benefit together.

Yes, I do. I quit going back around 2007--my knee just got too bad. I hate what they have done to the place. For many years, Saturday nights were for "families" and it give the parents a time to actually skate and enjoy themselves. Then came the climbing thing and everything else and it was like they didn't want us up there any longer--because all we wanted to do was SKATE!!! It all come down to the fact that we weren't spending enough money by just skating. Funny thing is, now that my grandkids are going--we still ONLY SKATE!! And most of the time, they only drink water while there--so we still aren't spending a bundle of money, but they are having fun.

I have gone to Dazzles over the years, but I am not fond of the floor. They really need to update the place!!

You might know my husband and I. We stopped going there around that time and have just started going back this year.