Paulding.com

Pizza and biscuit place in Hiram

Is John's biscuits and pizza still open?

Called to order and phone says "you've reached a number that's unavailable." :unsure:

I went by there two days ago and saw the drive through open. I was going to the vitamin and herb place.

How far do you live from them? I know when I went by there, they had no one inside and one person in the drive thru.

About 7miles.

Food arrived in an hour 10 mins but it was hot.

We ordered the 20" meat addict and 20 wings.

Pizza is HUGE!! And very good!

I could only eat one slice it was so big!

Big floppy New York style pizza.

The wings were good and spicy hot and delicious!

I, papi, and The girl child ate and theres PLENTY if the boy child ever shows up to eat.

This pizza is HUGE!

All in all I give it two thumbs up and one snap but no circle.

Service and delivery time was a little slow,so no snap in a circle, but they made it up in the quality of the food.

We'd order again.

About 7miles.

I, papi, and The girl child ate and theres PLENTY if the boy child ever shows up to eat.

This pizza is HUGE!

Service and delivery time was a little slow,so no snap in a circle, but they made it up in the quality of the food.

We'd order again.

Thanks for the review. I can finally sit back in my seat now. My back was getting tired.

Are the wings big and plump or small & crispy? Or both?

• Like 1

Thanks for the review. I can finally sit back in my seat now. My back was getting tired.

Are the wings big and plump or small & crispy? Or both?

Glad you can relax now. I know how anxious you were! :lol:

Big and plump.

Crispy and wet.

(Insert your own dirty joke here.)

Edited by Blondiega1

O.k. I live less than a mile, so I will have to wait only 10 mins., ie; you live 7 miles and got yours in 70 mins., that's a lot faster than that "D" pizza place. LOL!!! But then I still don't understand why I have to get my pie from New Hope delivered to the Cobb / Paulding line. Going to try them out for lunch tomorrow, hope I like it. It'll be great having them so close.

• Like 1

O.k. I live less than a mile, so I will have to wait only 10 mins., ie; you live 7 miles and got yours in 70 mins., that's a lot faster than that "D" pizza place. LOL!!! But then I still don't understand why I have to get my pie from New Hope delivered to the Cobb / Paulding line. Going to try them out for lunch tomorrow, hope I like it. It'll be great having them so close.

There is a D pizza in powder springs.

I give them a pass on the delivery time. The logistics of a small mom n pop trying to deliver like the big boys has got to be a nightmare. However, I will dis them for the service, realize what the actual delivery time is and don't tell customers it will be half of what it actually will be. They told us 30-40 minutes and it was 70. Just be honest up front about delivery time.

Food was awesome! We will order from them again! So much better that the big boxes.

We will just order accordingly as to what we have learned about their delivery service.

Did I mention it was awesome?

There is a D pizza in powder springs.

Yeah I know, but evidently "D'" doesn't, the P.S. store won't deliver to Poplar Springs Rd. even with a P.S. address. There was once a store almost at the end of the road and I still had to order from "Nohope". I really hope that this new place makes it, and it's is as good as every body on here says. That will make staying on here worth while. Like I said, I'll be there for lunch tomorrow to find out, and as far as my estimation on the delivery time, I was kinda joking on it only taking 7 mins. Heck, it take longer than that just to warm one up.LOL!

The closed cupcake place would be the one that faces Business 6! Has anyone tried the NEW BAKERY on Main Street in Downtown Dallas? Oh my, oh my it is yummy! Heaven Scent Cakes! They have a few specialty lunch items Tuesday thru Friday; closed Sunday & Monday. Everything there is DELICIOUS! And delicious cupcakes and specialty cakes to order!

After I read this earlier today we went there for breakfast. I was VERY impressed. If a place does not offer pancakes, but does offer gravy biscuits, then that is my test of what I think of it. I'm Very picky about the amount of pepper in my gravy. This place has it just perfect...IMO. Both hubby and the princess ate all of their food as well.

I was paying close attention as to how long it was taking to get our food. Even that was not bad and we later found out that they were down 2 cooks this morning.

We will be back, but the next thing I want to try is their lunch menu...calzones or to be exact.

The closed cupcake place would be the one that faces Business 6! Has anyone tried the NEW BAKERY on Main Street in Downtown Dallas? Oh my, oh my it is yummy! Heaven Scent Cakes! They have a few specialty lunch items Tuesday thru Friday; closed Sunday & Monday. Everything there is DELICIOUS! And delicious cupcakes and specialty cakes to order!

Cupcakes? Will go this week.

I hated to see that little cupcake place, in the old cajun resturant space, close. She was really, and I mean really, really good.

I like cupcakes. :)

We had lunch there today. The pizza is quite good. They could be a bit more focused at the register. For some reason they use a calculator and then the cash register as well as a server's pad. But I would definitely go back for the pizza. Typical NY pizza-- fold the slice and eat. Big slices of pizza, too.

I hated to see that little cupcake place, in the old cajun resturant space, close. She was really, and I mean really, really good.

I think you can still order from her off Facebook she is just doing it out of her house and yes they are the best cupcakes I have had and I hate sweets but would make a trip just for hers!! Just like cupcakery bakery on Facebook

I think you can still order from her off Facebook she is just doing it out of her house and yes they are the best cupcakes I have had and I hate sweets but would make a trip just for hers!! Just like cupcakery bakery on Facebook

About 7miles.

This pizza is HUGE!

We'd order again.

Glad to know you like it and to learn they do indeed deliver this far! When it gets warm enough we'll have to order delivery and have a pool party for the neighborhood.

We took the RV to Cherokee NC this weekend and pizza from Johns one night this week would be awesome since we overate everything except pizza at the Chefs on Stage buffet at Harrah's.

We visited this morning.

• my chicken plate & my wife's sausage plates were good, plentiful and hot.

• we had to wait on my wife's cheese grits. The staff was on top of the shortage by offering us other options instead of waiting.

• I liked the hash browns having onions in them, my wife does not like onions.

• free Wi-Fi.

• busy, friendly, down home atmosphere.

We will be back.

Glad to know you like it and to learn they do indeed deliver this far! When it gets warm enough we'll have to order delivery and have a pool party for the neighborhood.

We took the RV to Cherokee NC this weekend and pizza from Johns one night this week would be awesome since we overate everything except pizza at the Chefs on Stage buffet at Harrah's.

It'd be great to REALLY meet y'all!!