Paulding.com

Laptop Screen

Anyone knows a place I can take my daughters laptop to get the screen fixed?

What's wrong with your screen? All of a sudden my laptop only shows the top half of the screen. It has lines that resemble a tree coming up from the bottom and the bottom is mostly dark. My daughter said it looked like it had been dropped and the screen was broken. To my knowledge, it was not dropped (at least by me). My 7-year-old grandson plays games on it sometimes, but I think he would have freaked out if he'd dropped it, and he would have been crying and worried that I'd be upset. There are no cracks in the screen, but it certainly looks weird. I was also wondering if there was somewhere to take it that might could tell me if it was fixable without costing a fortune.

What's wrong with your screen? All of a sudden my laptop only shows the top half of the screen. It has lines that resemble a tree coming up from the bottom and the bottom is mostly dark. My daughter said it looked like it had been dropped and the screen was broken. To my knowledge, it was not dropped (at least by me). My 7-year-old grandson plays games on it sometimes, but I think he would have freaked out if he'd dropped it, and he would have been crying and worried that I'd be upset. There are no cracks in the screen, but it certainly looks weird. I was also wondering if there was somewhere to take it that might could tell me if it was fixable without costing a fortune.

Office Max will diagnose it free.

she fall up the stairs <--- my kids dont fall down stairs, only up....lol!! But when she did the corner of the laptop hit the stirs, and the screen is cracked from the inside, or atleast it look like it. The screen itself isnt broke.