Paulding.com

Help please!

I have had a terible couple of weeks. It started with my husband leaving me and our daughter. The reason I have no idea. Next day our cell phones were shut off. Not good since I am Diabetic. Then found out that I have a nail in one of my tires, it is completly flat now, but I do have another vehicle to drive. I had to take my daughter to the ER and I didn't even have the money to buy her medicine and thanks to an Angel that God sent to me, she paid what I owed and told me to keep the change! Then I fell the other night and broke my laptop computer screen! I need to know if their is anyone on here that knows where I can get it fixed cheap. The only reason that it needs to be fixed now is it has my daughter's school stuff saved on it that she has to have. I had surgery on my shoulder less than a month ago so I can't get a job right now, but will have a little money after the first of January and can make payments on it being fixed.

Thanks to some wonderful family and friends even my doctor we have food and our bills are taken care of.

I never thought I would be hurting so much but we never know what we will go through.

God Bless all of you and if you know anyone that can help with the computer please let me know.

Thank you everyone. Yes I have family here. I was born in Paulding County and lived here all my life. As far as changing my signature not ready for that because I do love him with all my heart. God put ua togther and whatever is going on with my husband I know he will see us through it.

The Laptop is an Asuss.