Paulding.com

A HUG THANK YOU!

This morning, I was at Chick-fli-A drive thru with my 15 yrs old son. I was in the middle of telling him about acts of kindness and how good things comes to those who does good things. As I drove up to pay, I was told, the lady in front of us paid fro our food. I dont know who she was, but Im hoping she just might be on here. I want to say THANK YOU, it was such a wonderful thing you did. And to have my son witness this wonderful kindness was AWESOME!! He kept saying "wow, thats all i can say"!! HE was so happy and was excited that he got to witness that. You always hear about people doing that, but never think of it being you!! So thank you so much!!!

• Like 1

This morning, I was at Chick-fli-A drive thru with my 15 yrs old son. I was in the middle of telling him about acts of kindness and how good things comes to those who does good things. As I drove up to pay, I was told, the lady in front of us paid fro our food. I dont know who she was, but Im hoping she just might be on here. I want to say THANK YOU, it was such a wonderful thing you did. And to have my son witness this wonderful kindness was AWESOME!! He kept saying "wow, thats all i can say"!! HE was so happy and was excited that he got to witness that. You always hear about people doing that, but never think of it being you!! So thank you so much!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!!

hehehe.... ooops!! But if I did see her, I would give her a big HUG and a HUGE thank you!!! :blush: :wub: :p

:rofl:

Edited by spacey74

Is a HUG thank you the same as a HUGE thank you or is this one of them beewbie hug things? :pardon:

:rofl:

Edited by dana