Paulding.com

Merry Christmas Baby!

Yeah, if anyone else did that...Papi would have some choice words. He's the only one that's allowed to boast about his wealth on pcom!

:lol:

PS, I do like it.

I've gone back and forth on trading in my Explorer (which I love) for the new model, but I'd rather save the car payment I think.

Let us know how you like it!!

I might consider it when they start coming off lease.

Blondie and I as well as Laurie and her husband will spend our money as we see fit. I'm sorry you have made piss poor decisions in your life that have not enabled you to do the same.

It was a joke for crying out loud ! Sure your a pretentious braggerd but that's why we loved Thurston Howell and his wife Lovey on Gilligan's Island, that's why we cared for Daddy Warbucks in Anne. And that's why we love you "Papi" !

Merry Christmas one and All !!! yahoo.gif

It wasn't a Christmas present. No matter what her practical side says we NEEDED a new car. The Durango had many miles, many problems, it left us walking on several occasions, and I HATED it. :lol:

We just happened to buy right before Crimmus.

So I just let her have her fun

Totally sticking with my story that it was my Christmas present. :p

Thanks everyone! I love it!

Yeah, if anyone else did that...Papi would have some choice words. He's the only one that's allowed to boast about his wealth on pcom!

PS, I do like it.

I've gone back and forth on trading in my Explorer (which I love) for the new model, but I'd rather save the car payment I think.

Let us know how you like it!!

I might consider it when they start coming off lease.

I always say you're wealthy if your money works hard for you.

Believe me, we still work hard for our money! :lol:

Sounds like someone's jealous.....

CONGRATULATIONS! Very nice gift - whether for Christmas or just because he loves you!

I do love her, she is awesome, but it wasn't a gift. The bow was a joke because of the Lexus commercials. Blondie always comments on that with who does that sheeze! :lol:

As far as the rest, I've gone out of my way to play it up just to egg someone on. But hey, it's really none of their business. At least I didn't have to blow my sugar daddy to get nice things.

• Like 1

I do love her, she is awesome, but it wasn't a gift. The bow was a joke because of the Lexus commercials. Blondie always comments on that with who does that sheeze! :lol:

As far as the rest, I've gone out of my way to play it up just to egg someone on. But hey, it's really none of their business. At least I didn't have to blow my sugar daddy to get nice things.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Totally is my Christmas gift! :p

I do appreciate the support and well wishes.

It was never my intention to"brag".

Lots of people buy new cars.

We bought it and I love it!

Just wanted to show off my new baby!

You shouldn't have to apologize for being proud of your new ride!

I think some are envious beause you clearly have a wonderful marrige with a mutual love and respect for each other. Miserable people are gonne hate, they don't matter, trust!

I'm one of the lucky ones too, and Let the azzes hate all they want. Those of us who like you, which there are many, are gonna be nothing but happy and excited for you.

I'm glad you got Katherine and hope you enjoy her for many years to come. ^_^

You shouldn't have to apologize for being proud of your new ride!

I think some are envious beause you clearly have a wonderful marrige with a mutual love and respect for each other. Miserable people are gonne hate, they don't matter, trust!

I'm one of the lucky ones too, and Let the azzes hate all they want. Those of us who like you, which there are many, are gonna be nothing but happy and excited for you.

I'm glad you got Katherine and hope you enjoy her for many years to come. ^_^

:wub:

True story. After all, sugar daddies get their babies BMWs, not Fords. ;p It's a nice ride though, and you need something roomier.

Blondie, I have a beautiful, designer hallmarked 2 CT diamond ring for sale for $3K (paid WAY more)...you should ask for it for Christmas! :)

True story. After all, sugar daddies get their babies BMWs, not Fords. ;p It's a nice ride though, and you need something roomier.

Blondie, I have a beautiful, designer hallmarked 2 CT diamond ring for sale for $3K (paid WAY more)...you should ask for it for Christmas! :)

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a 2.5 CT.

:D

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a 2.5 CT.

:D

This isn't a solitaire, it's a cocktail. It's a very pretty, very classy right hand cocktail. Pics available.

DESIGNER hallmark, folks. STEAL of a price!! Open to anyone!

And if it matters, I plan to donate half the sale price to brain cancer research to honor my SIL. The other half will help cover some of the costs of her funeral that we are helping to pay for...

All joking aside, even though I can't stand your husband, I'm very glad that you've been blessed this Christmas - with a loving marriage and the material blessings from your hard work. Your efforts make it all well deserved.

This isn't a solitaire, it's a cocktail. It's a very pretty, very classy right hand cocktail. Pics available.

DESIGNER hallmark, folks. STEAL of a price!! Open to anyone!

And if it matters, I plan to donate half the sale price to brain cancer research to honor my SIL. The other half will help cover some of the costs of her funeral that we are helping to pay for...

All joking aside, even though I can't stand your husband, I'm very glad that you've been blessed this Christmas - with a loving marriage and the material blessings from your hard work. Your efforts make it all well deserved.

Thank you!

I know we tease and joke.

Papi is who he is and I love him very much.

I'm very happy for you in your marriage also!

It's wonderful when people are happy!

I hope, and I'm sure, you will have a great Christmas also!

And I do keep your SIL and family in my prayers.

Edited by Blondiega1

Thank you!

I know we tease and joke.

Papi is who he is and I love him very much.

I'm very happy for you in your marriage also!

It's wonderful when people are happy!

I hope, and I'm sure, you will have a great Christmas also!

And I do keep your SIL and family in my prayers.

I know all about the papi's of the world. I certainly spent enough time with a wonderful man, but he wanted what he wanted and he wanted to make sure the world knew he could have it! Me included.

It was a fun ride...no complaints here!

You enjoy it sister! And Papi, spread the word to your rich friends...consider it your act of charity - tis the season!

• Like 1