Paulding.com

To the blue Pontiac Vibe at the Felix lights tonite

....you're an a$$hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took the kids after dinner and waited in line for at least 15 minutes which was fine, I have no problem waiting. But it was our turn for the next parking space, and this d'bag pulled out around all the cars WAITING in line, took the next space, parked and that was that. I thought my head may explode, but with the kids in the car and the festive nature of where we were, we let it go. But who does that?!?!?!?!?!??!? I guess his time was so much more important than everyone elses there who had been waiting patiently. Jackass!!!!!!!

Fifteen minutes is nothing for the line at Felix Lights. Last year we waited right at an hour just to get up to the lights! Sorry there was such a jerk there in your line. :(

There's one in every crowd, sorry he was in yours!

I ain't even gonna joke about this one being me.

(might get killed before anyone knew it was a joke)

Sorry there are so many....well you know what they are...people around.

LOL

We were there the other night, and some dweeb in a white SUV did the same thing!!! Swung around about four or five cars lined up waiting; I thought he might live in one of the houses down there, but no. He just backed into a parking spot. Hacked me right off. I hate rude people. :angry2:

We were there the other night, and some dweeb in a white SUV did the same thing!!! Swung around about four or five cars lined up waiting; I thought he might live in one of the houses down there, but no. He just backed into a parking spot. Hacked me right off. I hate rude people. :angry2:

No kiddin'!! And if this person and so many others like him knew the frame of mind I've been in the last two weeks and why, they may step a little lighter around me. :lol: :lol: Poor Hubby, his new catch phrase is, 'Whatever you want baby, that's fine. Tell me what to do and I'll do it'. :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

No kiddin'!! And if this person and so many others like him knew the frame of mind I've been in the last two weeks and why, they may step a little lighter around me. :lol: :lol: Poor Hubby, his new catch phrase is, 'Whatever you want baby, that's fine. Tell me what to do and I'll do it'. :lol: :lol:

It's one of the few things we have in our operators manual.

....you're an a$hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took the kids after dinner and waited in line for at least 15 minutes which was fine, I have no problem waiting. But it was our turn for the next parking space, and this d'bag pulled out around all the cars WAITING in line, took the next space, parked and that was that. I thought my head may explode, but with the kids in the car and the festive nature of where we were, we let it go. But who does that?!?!?!?!?!??!? I guess his time was so much more important than everyone elses there who had been waiting patiently. Jackass!!!!!!!

I HATE RUDE PEOPLE. Hate. LOATHE, even.

I know I would've said something but since there were kids and families present, I would have kept it to a minimum.

2 nights ago it was very cold and rainy(dark). Some idiot that was following us on the road was RIGHT on us for miles. Curvy dark road, lots of traffic but moving along. Luckily, he was a GOWaiter driver...complete with a phone number and we got his tag. If I couldve had a chance to tell him what I thought....

with a baby in the backseat- makes it so much worse.

You are better than me to have not blown up. Thank goodness there ARE still good, kind, friendly and generous people in the world, just not enough of them.

sounds like my ex husband...seriously. I wouldnt be surprised at all.

Was he visiting someone who lived there?

Well, since he backed in in front of another car, turned off his lights and watched the show for 25 minutes in his car, I think not. But, honestly I was hoping he was, because that explained his perceived RUDENESS. But that didn't seem to be the case, so he was IN FACT, just RUDE.

You need to carry around signs that say:

I WAS RUDE SO I AM GOING ON THE NAUGHTY LIST

Then place it quietly on the back window of the A-butt's car

OOOOOOO, I like that one!!!!! Let's do it!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by momof 3