Paulding.com

Urgent prayers or thoughts please

Dad has been critically ill for two weeks now. He has been fighting hard every day to stay here longer. Please lift up your prayers on his behalf and all of us. He has a 4th surgery scheduled for in the morning and like the first one IT has to be done to give him a fighting chance. The risks are large but necessary.

We have been blessed a miracle and we are praying for another. Please remember us in your thoughts and prayers. We have been feeling them daily and they are so needed.

Thank you,

Curtis

• Like 1
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, after another surgery yesterday Dad is doing much better today! Still in ICU and his vitals are stable and his color looks better than it has in weeks!   Please continue to keep Stan and ou

Dad has been critically ill for two weeks now. He has been fighting hard every day to stay here longer. Please lift up your prayers on his behalf and all of us. He has a 4th surgery scheduled for

Hang in there buddy. We got your back.

Will keep praying for your daddy, you and everyone who cares about him. Please keep us posted. I know how hard this is having just gone through something similiar. Big hugs sent to you! :wub: :wub:

I will keep your Father as well as you and your family in my prayers Curtis. I pray God will be with him, his surgeons and staff and that he will be strong and make it through this difficult time. Your faith will see you through. :wub: Please keep us posted.

Dad has been critically ill for two weeks now. He has been fighting hard every day to stay here longer. Please lift up your prayers on his behalf and all of us. He has a 4th surgery scheduled for in the morning and like the first one IT has to be done to give him a fighting chance. The risks are large but necessary.

We have been blessed a miracle and we are praying for another. Please remember us in your thoughts and prayers. We have been feeling them daily and they are so needed.

Thank you,

Curtis

Done and done!

Thank you,

Curtis

You are in my thoughts and prayers. if there is anything you eed taken care of locally feel free to call on me.

UPDATE

First, thank you all for the thoughts and prayers you have lifted up for Curt and his family.

The procedure this morning was a success :yahoo: and the location of the internal bleeding seems to be identified and hopefully resolved. Thankfully, this will give Stan the help his body needs to recover from the last two weeks of being so critically ill.

You guys are awesome and I know you appreciate Curtis. Trust me, he is a "chip off the old block" so I know you would think the world of his father as well. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please continue to lift up this family each day because this will be a long process (roller coaster) as the doctors said from the beginning. Maybe I can actually get Curt on a roller coaster after this is all over with and his dad is better !!!! It should be a breeze by then!!!! :good: :good: :good:

And, if I do...... there will be a video!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys deserve some laughs for all the support you have shown. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Had to take Curt's dad back into surgery again tonight. He wanted me to give an update and ask for more prayers for Stan and the family.

They have been through so much and it is really taking a toll this evening. Need comfort, strength, and peace.

Thank you p.com family