Paulding.com

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I would like to nominate my friend Richard. Richard's wife died several years ago and he is raising their 2 children, a boy and a girl.

Richard works everyday and is a wonderful father. Going out to eat as a family is a rare excursion for them, where as eating out is a common thing for us.

Thank you for considering Richard and his kids.

WIN, WIN, WIN!

Win 4 Free Meals for your family & 4 Free Meals for the family of your choice, drinks included!

Simply Comment on this post and in the comment add your Best Friends name in it and both of your families could be coming to Chicken World for Free Dinner on the house.

Don't miss out on this chance to WIN BIG.

No Purchase Necessary, No Other Offers Included. Same Contest Currently onour Facebook Page.

Feel Free to comment on both for better chances to win. Contestends Friday November 30th. 5PM

P.S. Keep the comments coming. There is no limit to how many times you can comment.

The more you comment the more chances you have to win! AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR FRIENDS NAME IN THE COMMENT FOR THE ENTRY TO BE VALID!

I don't even know where Chicken World is but I do have some questions.

How will the winner be chosen?

Do comments in addition to names have any affect on the chance of winning?

Will only one winner be chosen from the Facebook posts and the P'com posts or one winner from each website?

Does "4 Free Meals for your family" mean four free (combo?) meals or the winner's family will be given a meal four times?

ok, I'll play.....

I have lots of bff's....hmmm....Dianne, we've been friends forever :)

Keep the comments coming. There is no limit to how many times you can comment.

The more you comment the more chances you have to win!

AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR FRIENDS NAME IN THE COMMENT FOR THE ENTRY TO BE VALID!

Now to try and answer the questions from the previous post.

How will the winner be chosen? The previous times we did this contest we printed each persons comment and placed them in a bowl. We had an employee draw a name from random and this decided the winner. Overall there was a lot of paper printing and cutting but we felt this was the best way to even the odds. Click here to see a video of the contest results.

Do comments in addition to names have any affect on the chance of winning? No, We love the comments, but the comments do not have any affect on the chance of winning, although we do ask for a comment including your friends name it. "As a side note if your name is chosen it will be read aloud just a heads up.

Will only one winner be chosen from the Facebook posts and the P'com posts or one winner from each website? Yes at this time only one winner from the total comments added up from P.com and Facebook, but we love supporting our county and those who live here so we may in the future have a contest for each.

Does "4 Free Meals for your family" mean four free (combo?) meals or the winner's family will be given a meal four times? It means each family will receive 4 Combo Meals and a Regular drink for each meal. That's a total of 8 meals for 2 different families.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions please post on here and we will try to answer. Again thanks for the comments. Warmest Regards, Chicken World!

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Here is our Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.Congratulations to Kayla Wade Earls & Jessica Jones Smith and thanks to ourawesome, hilarious employees who make working at Chicken World so much Fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I came in to try the chicken. I ordered the #1 to go. It was lunch time and pretty busy and a lot of take out orders. I saw four or five take outs waiting for pickup. After I waited 15 minutes or so. A customer came in to pick up an order and after a brief conversation the owner took two boxes out of her bag. He then took them back to the kitchen and came out with my order. When I got to the car I checked the order. The fries and toast were soggy and cold and the chicken was cold. I wanted hot and fresh. I am positive :angry2: he gave me one of the orders (that sat on the counter for 15 minutes)that he took out of the previous customers bag. Strike one cold food, strike two and three lousy customer service. NEVER AGAIN! :angry2: