Paulding.com

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

WIN, WIN, WIN!

Win 4 Free Meals for your family & 4 Free Meals for the family of your choice, drinks included!

Simply Comment on this post and in the comment add your Best Friends name in it and both of your families could be coming to Chicken World for Free Dinner on the house.

Don't miss out on this chance to WIN BIG.

No Purchase Necessary, No Other Offers Included. Same Contest Currently onour Facebook Page.

Feel Free to comment on both for better chances to win. Contestends Friday November 30th. 5PM

P.S. Keep the comments coming. There is no limit to how many times you can comment.

The more you comment the more chances you have to win! AND DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR FRIENDS NAME IN THE COMMENT FOR THE ENTRY TO BE VALID!

46220_494046753968223_2071877274_n.jpg

To the OWNERS. My daughter and I ate there today for the first time. She had the number 1 and I had the number 8. The chicken was delicious but the fries were horrible. I do believe they have been sitting under the heat lamp for hours. Do not serve fries or whatever that have been sitting there for a long time. Freshness goes a long way.

• Like 3

I love this and I want this. Not to mention that my Sailor son eats us out of house and home when he gets home.

My best friend is Kathy. She is a cancer survivor but has been diagnosed with lymphoma so we are back to battling and beating the cancer again.

I love it that you all are much closer to me how :yahoo: