Sign in to follow this  
BH87

Read this online convo, Psychic or guessing

Yes or no  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Nut or Not

• He is a nut, stay away from the fresh paint
    • Not a nut

I mentored many young kids that are now in their teens and twenties that are now on my FB. I worked contract work to be home with my kids after a divorce so their are a bunch of them.

I am curious, not because you but because past remarks from Moms when my kids were small. Would you think that if I were a woman? I got nasty comments as a single Dad for having so many kids around from old bittys, usually fat Mom's. Not to be mean to any of them but I am being real, they were all huge and did not like that I quit my job and was around those little girls and boys. Hell, I was worried one of them would eat a child. I think it was more their weight and their own miserable place in life, I was out there active and they were jealous. I was the parent they could not be as they would not dedicate their life to their kid. making money so they could stuff food and drive a big car was more important. It just amazed me back then to leave a very good job so I could be with my kids as their Mom was not around a lot and people could find bad in that. Of course when your own life is miserable and the pounds are piling on it is easier to judge others.

i can't speak for anyone else. nor did i judge you.

perhaps i have you confused with someone else, but i thought you worked at/for a college, just a few years ago? probably a case of mistaken identity on my part. i don't think that person would have been so...blatant(?) about judging someone based on their weight or the car that they drive....

perhaps i have you confused with someone else, but i thought you worked at/for a college, just a few years ago? probably a case of mistaken identity on my part. i don't think that person would have been so...blatant(?) about judging someone based on their weight or the car that they drive....

Just being real. These folks would question me as if I did not have the right. When I would offer that I don't spend money eating out and drive a very cheap car they would say I can't do that. I was always curious if they were not in such a miserable place could they have perhaps seen good in what I was doing.

The sad part is because of what people think and say as a man around little girls as I have often been in my life you really have to be careful. I knew this little girl was starving for love and it hurt me I could not give it to her as more of a "Dad" figure. When all the kids were playing she wanted to come in and help me cook etc... . I did all I could in so many ways but without another adult preferably a female around I had to hold back and send her out with the other kids. Bringing her home was so sad, they lived in a run down trailer behind a church off Nebo. The last month or so they only had a crock pot to cook and heat water in. Then one day they were gone, I heard NE Ga from some that knew she had family there. When I re connected with her on FB this year it was very special.

A PM the girl sent me today

We will have to plan a get together and I can take off from work. I miss Marjorie! She's so beautiful I have a few pictures of me and her when we used to play at Cheyennes house idk if you remember her. We used to have so much fun together. You guys were so good to me. And I really thank you for that. You guys gave me somewhat of a happy childhood .I wonder where that Cheyenne girl is these days. Lol

I mentored many young kids that are now in their teens and twenties that are now on my FB. I worked contract work to be home with my kids after a divorce so there are a bunch of them.

I am curious, not because you but because past remarks from Moms when my kids were small. Would you think that if I were a woman? I got nasty comments as a single Dad for having so many kids around from old bittys, usually fat Mom's. Not to be mean to any of them but I am being real, they were all huge and did not like that I quit my job and was around those little girls and boys. Hell, I was worried one of them would eat a child. I think it was more their weight and their own miserable place in life, I was out there active and they were jealous. I was the parent they could not be as they would not dedicate their life to their kid. making money so they could stuff food and drive a big car was more important. It just amazed me back then to leave a very good job so I could be with my kids as their Mom was not around a lot and people could find bad in that. Of course when your own life is miserable and the pounds are piling on it is easier to judge others.

You are an ass.

• Like 1