Paulding.com

Kindle Fire Reviews

Aside from reading , it's a perfect tool for streaming movies or TV. Apps for Hulu, Netflix, and third party carriers like Revision3 and Crackle are available in Amazon's app store for free, not to mention Amazon's instant streaming if you subscribe to that service.. I have last year's model, not the HD but, I'm sure the newer ones are even better. The only downside I've found, is that it is wifi only, so oftentimes when I'm away from home, I have to use my phone either as the viewing device, or the tether. As far as web surfing, it's awkward, but doable if you have your sites bookmarked in advance . . .

Just my two-cents . . .

Need reviews on the kindle fire please!

Does it have good web browsing?

Is it good for things such as watching netflix/hulu shows?

i love my kindle fire, i use it for everything. I pay bills do my banking and I havent bought a paperback in over a yr and I havent bought a kindle book yet, and I have about 300 books on it.

my grandkids play games on it too.

I do plan on buying the HD very soon tho.-

I adore mine.

I've watched movies on it from Amazon instant video, and I have a few other apps.

My daughter bought it for Christmas for me last year.

I use mine primarily for reading...I have approximately 300 books on it, but it has in no way curbed my purchase of physical books (much to my husband's dismay).

I'm an addict, but it's cheaper than crack :p .

It's a very nice device for the price. It doesn't have the full version of Android and can't get all the apps, but it will do all the things you mentioned very well.

My only issues with the original is that it didn't have a camera or an expandable memory slot. Not sure about the new HD.

I bought a refurb Acer Iconia off the web for less than what a Fire costs. Full warranty, and it does much more than the fire. It has the full Android ICS, dual cameras, and a memory slot. I like my Kindle Fire, but the Iconia is much better. These can be found on Amazon or E-Bay.

What type of Acer Iconia did you get? I'm looking at getting my 6 year old a Kindle Fire, but if this is better and cheaper than I'm all ears.

It's a very nice device for the price. It doesn't have the full version of Android and can't get all the apps, but it will do all the things you mentioned very well.

My only issues with the original is that it didn't have a camera or an expandable memory slot. Not sure about the new HD.

I bought a refurb Acer Iconia off the web for less than what a Fire costs. Full warranty, and it does much more than the fire. It has the full Android ICS, dual cameras, and a memory slot. I like my Kindle Fire, but the Iconia is much better. These can be found on Amazon or E-Bay.

I'm good with that.

That is the Really cool thing about my little one....as long as it is new to her and works, she doesn't care :)

I was scrolling down to post that if someone was interested in getting rid of their older version to PM you. :)!