Paulding.com

Local author can't wait to launch his new thriller

Come one, come all and meet our newest local author to the fold. Watch the trailer and read more at our facebook page or website!

Hurry up and mark your calendars to join us on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 24th)! We look forward to having a local author launch his new book from 1pm to 3pm! You can not only support a small business by shopping downtown and here but also support a local author at the same time! Read more about this thriller in link below!http://www.authorcagriffith.com/

code.jpg

Isn't this book written by p.com's own Jack Reacher? I cannot wait to read it. Good reviews

It is. I wasn't kidding that it's a good book. I'm pretty picky about fiction, because there's so much bad crap out there. But this book moves, is suspenseful, and has good characters. I had to put it down to drive home from Tennessee, and I was irked all the way home because I wanted to know what happened. That, to me, is a good book. Oh, and he didn't leave any loose ends, either. I HATE when I read a book and three days later I think, "Oh, wait a minute...what happened with that other sub-plot thing?"

Yes! I loved it! I read it on my Kindle, so I'll be by to get my hard copy and have it signed! It was a great book, and I can't wait until the next one!

Doh! You said the "K"word,,,,my eyes are bleeding now-lol! Thanks for reading though, the most important thing. I am happy you are willing do buy the real thing and support the many industries that effects!

blink.gifblush.gif

Oops! I won't be there after all!

Something we said??wub.gif

Hey, my Daughter and Grandkid are in your store all of the time! :)

And we thank them for that!

Doh! You said the "K"word,,,,my eyes are bleeding now-lol! Thanks for reading though, the most important thing. I am happy you are willing do buy the real thing and support the many industries that effects!

blink.gifblush.gif

Something we said??wub.gif

And we thank them for that!

No, not you guys. Don't worry, you are well loved by my family.

• Like 1

Thank you, dear friends. You might recall it all began here with the 'Mr. Brownstone" thread about 3 years ago. Someone started a p.com novel and it went on for weeks.

I look forward to seeing each of you there! :wub:

I remember that!! Couldn't wait to get on here and read more.

Congrats Jack Reacher! I may just have to pick up a copy!!

Thank you, dear friends. You might recall it all began here with the 'Mr. Brownstone" thread about 3 years ago. Someone started a p.com novel and it went on for weeks.

You have so many names I couldn't remember your real name when I was trying to ask my MIL who you were. You are friends with her and her husband on facebook. Now I have a mystery cooking. :ninja:

This is so cool, looks like Mr. Brownstone was the beginning of something great!! Wonder if Fotogirl will (or is) write a book. Between her and JR, that was a great thread. Thanks for the link Pubby. :good:

I have "Code of Misconduct", I'll be at the Bookworm on Saturday.

Edited by tundra

This is so cool, looks like Mr. Brownstone was the beginning of something great!! Wonder if Fotogirl will (or is) write a book. Between her and JR, that was a great thread. Thanks for the link Pubby. :good:

ANOTHER author for Saturday! We just had news in that author Doris Stanton English will be joining us this Saturday and signing her newest book Savannah to Sweetwater :The Long Journey Home! She will be join "Jack Reacher" signing Code of Misconduct from 1 to 3 PM ! Oh what fun we will have! We hope you will celebrate Small Business Saturday here at the store and shop other locals as well!

doris.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Jack Reacher! That was a fun story and I'm so glad that you were inspired! Good luck with your new novel!

Thanks! It was a fun thread. I'm very happy for JR!

Congrats Jack Reacher! That was a fun story and I'm so glad that you were inspired! Good luck with your new novel!

Thanks! It was a fun thread. I'm very happy for JR!

We are happy to have sold out (again) of Code of Misconduct and have a waiting list for the next batch. They should be here soon, Please call the store if you need a copy held;o)

Susanyahoo.gif