Paulding.com

Wanted 55 Gallon drum.

does anyone know where I can get a 55 gallon drum metal or plastic cheap!

seems more and more I find myself working on cars and most of the time these cars have to be taken apart do to pure owner maintenance and upkeep.

we need what is called a parts washer but we can not afford to buy a new one so we want to make one.

but!

we are short 1 55 gallon drum.

if anyone has one laying around or knows someone that would be willing to sale one please let me know.

we need it ASAP!

scottie

Edited by Scottie1972

I dont have the address but on the way to Hiram doulasvilel Highway Just above Wal Mart going towrd the city of hiram on the left hand side he has barrels for sale. I dont know his phone number. Looking at the map it looks to be below Hiram Drive which is on the right.

I have a nice plastic one, but no lid. If you wanna clean my gutters again, you can have it for free. ;) Just a quicky cleaning, no blowing out or washing the down spouts...just tossing the pine straw and leaves out on the ground- don't even have to clean that up. I just want them to flow when the rain comes....whenever that might be. I can probably get you a lid when I go see my parents in Carrollton in the next week or so. Let me know-

678-315-8794

Glenn