Paulding.com

Suggestions on hotels in the area?

I have family coming in town later in the year. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of space in my home so we are looking at local hotels. Does anyone have any feedback on the Sleep Inn or any other hotels in the area? TIA!!

My inlaws used to stay at the Country Inn and Suites when they came. Rooms were clean staff was friendly. It was close to our end of town so it was a good location, and they have an indoor pool that we would take our daughter to swim in.

They stayed in the Sleep Inn the last time they came because the other one was booked. There were shady characters going in and out all day, my MIL was convinced there was a prostitution business being run out of there. However it was clean.

Definitely Sleep Inn Suites (in front of movies theater) or Country Inn Suites on 278

My inlaws used to stay at the Country Inn and Suites when they came. Rooms were clean staff was friendly. It was close to our end of town so it was a good location, and they have an indoor pool that we would take our daughter to swim in.

They stayed in the Sleep Inn the last time they came because the other one was booked. There were shady characters going in and out all day, my MIL was convinced there was a prostitution business being run out of there. However it was clean.

Oh! :unsure:

Both of these are good. A good friend used both when their daughter got married.They were very happy. I do know that the Sleep Inn is under new management and very strict. Therefore no drugs or prossies.

WOW, had to do a double take on that "P" word there. :rofl: