Paulding.com

Recovering stolen property- any new ideas?

Any Ideas on how to flush out the thieves?

As many of you know- my red Kawasaki Ninja and many of my Father's

Things were taken last weekend.

The thief( one of them) placed an ad on Craigslist

Including his phone number.

While the sheriff's office is doing all they can to

Arrest him and recover my things , my worries are

Non stop.

I am imagining my things being sold for very little , enough to find a weekend for a drug head,

Knowing how hard my dad worked for them.

He had hernia surgery in June and died in July as a result of

Pathetic medical care.

I miss him so very much and I feel SO ... Horrible... For not keeping the property

That was left in my care , the things that were his , that he touched , wanted , chose worked for and bought, secure.

I never seem to realize how evil can just show up like this.

I offer a reward with no questions asked for information that helps me with the return of my things.

I know someone that is Not evil saw Something, knows something , and wants to help.

Do any of you have ideas of how to reach them?

I post here- placed an ad on Craigslist and on face book.

I have been to the pawnshops and enlisted them in my search.

I believe that it will be the people in paulding county who are sick of losing their things that will

Help me .

Please share ideas on what I should do next.

I'm at the end of ideas of my own.

Thanks everyone - your support has been my lifesaver this week

If your pop was still here, I am sure he would understand that stuff happens and things get stolen. I know they mean a lot to you, and probably would me to, in order to keep the memory of your pop going.

I think that you have done all you could do at this point, and should maybe shift gears and try to concentrate on what you have which are memories. Write stuff down, put together a scrap book or photo album.

These will serve you a lot better as your own memory fades with age more than looking at a generator.

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

If your pop was still here, I am sure he would understand that stuff happens and things get stolen. I know they mean a lot to you, and probably would me to, in order to keep the memory of your pop going.

I think that you have done all you could do at this point, and should maybe shift gears and try to concentrate on what you have which are memories. Write stuff down, put together a scrap book or photo album.

These will serve you a lot better as your own memory fades with age more than looking at a generator.

Sorry for your loss.

You assume too

Much . I have memories , more photos than most, and I did not plan to sit around looking

At a generator.

You may not realize that if you walked outside and your motorcycle

Or you car or anything else you own was missing, you would probably try to

Get those things back . If you or anyone you love or like or whatever worked to earn the money for those things

My motorcycle was to take me on a ride to the mountains this weeks so I could go stare at some fall colors and a deer or two.

The reward still stands

I still want my belongings and I bet you would too. They Belong to me now not

Some methhead .

Not to sit and stare at. Wow.

Sorry for your loss.

You assume too

Much . I have memories , more photos than most, and I did not plan to sit around looking

At a generator.

OrP you car or anything else you own was missing, you would probably try to

Get those things back . If you or anyone you love or like or whatever worked to earn the money for those things

My motorcycle was to take me on a ride to the mountains this weeks so I could go stare at some fall colors and a deer or two.

The reward still stands

Some methhead .

You assume too

At a generator.

The reward still stands

Some methhead .

Easy.... I don't think he meant anything bad from his post at all, actually it seemed quite nice and good advice. I know it has to be frustrating but that reaction was inappropriate given his response.

Edited by All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah
  • Like 5

You assume too

At a generator.

The reward still stands

Some methhead .

You assume too

At a generator.

OrP you car or anything else you own was missing, you would probably try to

The reward still stands

Some methhead .

I am so sorry you are hurting and know I think they were trying to offer comfort. I wish I had good tires on my bike as i would let you take it. I have not been riding myself as my back tire is showing thread! Last 2 months things came up so money is tight.

Easy.... I don't think he meant anything bad from his post at all, actually it seemed quite nice and good advice. I know it has to be frustrating but that reaction was inappropriate given his response.

Your opinion. You are welcome to it

Wow.... snotty little ass you are turning into.... dry.gif (My opinion of course...)

you are getting a response from a person that is hurting and stressed. It is easy for her to see that as negative. Give her some space in her feelings and words, please.

PS not ragging on you, just offering that

Edited by bh67

you are getting a response from a person that is hurting and stressed. It is easy for her to see that as negative. Give her some space in her feelings and words, please.

PS not ragging on you, just offering that

I get it and I am done, I too was trying to help her see he didn't mean anything by it, but she needs to understand that THOSE kind of responses do zero to make people feel free to offer help/advice.... But I can see she doesn't want advice except the kind she is looking for so I will bow out.... :good:

Edited by All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

I get it and I am done, I too was trying to help her see he didn't mean anything by it, but she needs to understand that THOSE kind of responses do zero to make people feel free to offer help/advice.... But I can see she doesn't want advice except the kind she is looking for so I will bow out.... :good:

i appreciate you not jumping on me, I do see both sides and agree but I give folks a lot of leeway when dealing with grief and loss

Glad we could offer words to each other on a touchy subject in such a civil manner. Thanks

Edited by bh67

I hope you understand that the SO has no crystal ball to see who did this.

They depend mostly on what they are told. Their budget does not allow for much real detective type work.

I still believe the thief lives very close to you, has maybe even been to your house, or on your property before.

For them to take as much as they did....it was planned.

How many of you neighbors have you talked to? If you can get ANY of them involved it could help.

Somebody had to have seen something, they just did did realise what was going on.

Have you put up flyers with a picture of your bike?

Somebody, somewhere has it. The person that has it now may not know that it was stolen.

They have to get a tag for it eventually, so keep you fingers crossed.

Ask the SO if your vin# can be put on a national data base or something.

Please don't give up hope.

I am serious about you riding my bike too.....just take it in the house with you to park it. :lol:

Call me sweetie if you want...I am here for you.

• Like 1

Your opinion. You are welcome to it

Not to start anything, because as others said WE know your hurting and it wasnt the material part of the things that got took that your hurting about. But i have to agree with Blah Blah Blah...I think your answer to the man above was a little out of the way...I think he was trying to offer you sympathy and nice advice and in this emotional time you took it wrong. P.com people have been your help and comfort up til now and MAY eventually hold an answer to help get stuff back, so you may not want to let your emotions cause people to turn on you and stop helping .:blush: I DO HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING BACK...but remember ...were not the bad guys.

I hope you understand that the SO has no crystal ball to see who did this.

They depend mostly on what they are told. Their budget does not allow for much real detective type work.

I still believe the thief lives very close to you, has maybe even been to your house, or on your property before.

For them to take as much as they did....it was planned.

How many of you neighbors have you talked to? If you can get ANY of them involved it could help.

Somebody had to have seen something, they just did did realise what was going on.

Have you put up flyers with a picture of your bike?

Somebody, somewhere has it. The person that has it now may not know that it was stolen.

They have to get a tag for it eventually, so keep you fingers crossed.

Ask the SO if your vin# can be put on a national data base or something.

Please don't give up hope.

I am serious about you riding my bike too.....just take it in the house with you to park it. :lol:

Call me sweetie if you want...I am here for you.

I hope she gets to ride this weekend, I so wish my tires were good. There is nothing like the iron horse therapy cure for stress!

Any Ideas on how to flush out the thieves?

As many of you know- my red Kawasaki Ninja and many of my Father's

Things were taken last weekend.

The thief( one of them) placed an ad on Craigslist

Including his phone number.

While the sheriff's office is doing all they can to

Arrest him and recover my things , my worries are

Non stop.

I am imagining my things being sold for very little , enough to find a weekend for a drug head,

Knowing how hard my dad worked for them.

He had hernia surgery in June and died in July as a result of

Pathetic medical care.

I miss him so very much and I feel SO ... Horrible... For not keeping the property

That was left in my care , the things that were his , that he touched , wanted , chose worked for and bought, secure.

I never seem to realize how evil can just show up like this.

I offer a reward with no questions asked for information that helps me with the return of my things.

I know someone that is Not evil saw Something, knows something , and wants to help.

Do any of you have ideas of how to reach them?

I post here- placed an ad on Craigslist and on face book.

I have been to the pawnshops and enlisted them in my search.

I believe that it will be the people in paulding county who are sick of losing their things that will

Help me .

Please share ideas on what I should do next.

I'm at the end of ideas of my own.

Thanks everyone - your support has been my lifesaver this week

I sure was hoping by now that your stuff was returned to you, I think the biggest thing that victims deal with is the fact that your home has been invaded and therefore you lose your sense of security.Now at this point all you can do is really just let the Police do what they can do and do what you can do to secure your home and pray there will not be a "Next time". Hope they do recover your belongings.FYI. this is just a thought but try to google your itms one by one, they may pop up online somewhere other than CL.

If you're more interested in getting your stuff back, I'd place a sign in the yard stating that you won't press charges if all of your items are returned. I don't know, but if someone regrets it and is more worried about being arrested than keeping the items they just might do it.

Wow.... snotty little ass you are turning into.... dry.gif (My opinion of course...)

Snotty little A**???? thanks- you are just the BEST

If you're more interested in getting your stuff back, I'd place a sign in the yard stating that you won't press charges if all of your items are returned. I don't know, but if someone regrets it and is more worried about being arrested than keeping the items they just might do it.

THANK YOU. I went and bought some poster board and markers.I will do just that. I talked to a fine detective sargaent today - he's opening up some new doors in the search.

I feel a little hopeful again

I sure was hoping by now that your stuff was returned to you, I think the biggest thing that victims deal with is the fact that your home has been invaded and therefore you lose your sense of security.Now at this point all you can do is really just let the Police do what they can do and do what you can do to secure your home and pray there will not be a "Next time". Hope they do recover your belongings.FYI. this is just a thought but try to google your itms one by one, they may pop up online somewhere other than CL.

You are exactly right- I feel threatened and hurt and a lot of things - and I had not thought of google- excellent idea- thank you so much.

Apparantly I haven't quite learned the Paulding .com ropes so I appreciate your considerate words.

I hope she gets to ride this weekend, I so wish my tires were good. There is nothing like the iron horse therapy cure for stress!

I am making posters right now to put out in the neighborhood- The police or myself have spoken to a whole bunch of these folks.

The sheriff's office has been AWESOME with me- I know they want this solved as much as I want it (Well NEARLY lol.)

I guess I have mis spoken about the STuff being all I have left of Daddy- I KNOW you know that I have Plenty of wonderful memories of our time together, BUT- he would be laughing his butt off talking about the BUCKSHOT that had to be picked out of this idiot if he (they) had stolen it from HIM..wouldn't he? lol- I sure miss him. AND his stuff.

I love you both for the offers for a bike to ride- I really do. Don't think I won't take you up on it someday if i get everything locked up and secured here before it turns colder.

I am blessed to have people who CARE.

• Like 1

I am so sorry you are hurting and know I think they were trying to offer comfort. I wish I had good tires on my bike as i would let you take it. I have not been riding myself as my back tire is showing thread! Last 2 months things came up so money is tight.

Your kindness is perfect- Thank you.

They are right. I'm sorry you were broken into. Trust me, I know what it's like. When I first moved to Marietta from TN, we were broken into - my second day of my new job. Everything outside was gone. Our TV, 500 CD changer (full, it was 2002), Playstation, computer, cable box and remotes, all gone. My panties were laying on the floor in wads with the top drawer of my dresser smashed and half on the bed, half on the floor. Jewelry was gone, cash gone, and keepsakes from my grandfathers that had passed in '96 & '99, all gone. My dog in his crate had been kicked over, and was covered in food and water, and his own filth. He never went in the crate, but that day he did. There was literally a trail of CDs through the woods. No one was ever caught.

BW is right, and I'm sorry you misunderstood what he was trying to say. I understand what it's like to feel so violated. In your own home. To know that someone rifled through everything you own, and nothing meant a thing to him. But everything to you. Please understand what he meant, and it wasn't intended to be mean.

I'm sorry.

They are right. I'm sorry you were broken into. Trust me, I know what it's like. When I first moved to Marietta from TN, we were broken into - my second day of my new job. Everything outside was gone. Our TV, 500 CD changer (full, it was 2002), Playstation, computer, cable box and remotes, all gone. My panties were laying on the floor in wads with the top drawer of my dresser smashed and half on the bed, half on the floor. Jewelry was gone, cash gone, and keepsakes from my grandfathers that had passed in '96 & '99, all gone. My dog in his crate had been kicked over, and was covered in food and water, and his own filth. He never went in the crate, but that day he did. There was literally a trail of CDs through the woods. No one was ever caught.

BW is right, and I'm sorry you misunderstood what he was trying to say. I understand what it's like to feel so violated. In your own home. To know that someone rifled through everything you own, and nothing meant a thing to him. But everything to you. Please understand what he meant, and it wasn't intended to be mean.

I'm sorry.

Thank you- I appreciate your KIND words.

I realize that I took the one statement and was offended by it- I was very close to my Dad- and I was asking for pointers on catching a Thief- and I DO realize that I overreacted to the suggestion that I should be making scrapbooks.

I DID privately try to apologize to that person. I explained why I was upset and that I hoped to mend the fence and told that person I appreciated the obviously misunderstood intentions- That didn't turn out well.

I can't care about that right now lol. I do appreciate the decency of most people . I have a lot of things going on and sometimes I guess I run out of patience .

I still have hope -and I have had a burglary before too- never got any of that back either. I was attacked while I was sleeping once- by a man with a butcher knife- they never caught him EITHER- took a while to get over that TOO.

This time I am determined that I will do any and Everything I can to help catch this THIEF.

The Detective told me that she heard 94.9 read the reward Ad on their show yesterday and make an appeal- there Are a lot of folks hoping for a happy ending to this- I'm just one of them .Thank you again for the kind way that you pointed out that I was reading the post with bias- I am sure I was.Thanks to all of you who can understand that I certainly didn't MEAN to- and i am not hateful- just touchy.

similar incident happened to my family; items of family jewelry were precious, father's guns sentimental, but never recovered. A relative in law enforcement, said to forget it because they are fenced asap for money; that thieves don't want the items, they want $ FOR the items.

No matter how determined you are, how persistant, how infuriated, sometimes you just have to get back to life.

• Like 1