Paulding.com

I GIVE UP! I NEED HELP............

ARRRRRRRRRG!!

You know, I'm just not the best when it comes to computer technology, but this really shouldn't be that hard.

I have an Epson 610 Workforce series WI FI printer, so I'm trying to set it up with my laptop, right?

Easy. Connect USB cord for the printer to laptop, insert disc and load, right? Wrong. Not for me.

It's telling me all this crap that it can't find the driver, so I update my drivers.

Start over.

Now I get to the part to set up WI-FI and go through the steps and it says for the SSDI blah blah blah and I get an error message.

PRINTER NOT FOUND. RESELECT YOUR CONNECTION METHOD ON THE NEXT SCREEN.

I'm done for tonight.

I hate this kind of stuff.

If any of you have a clue or suggestion I will gladly take it.

In regular English :lol:

Been there, done freaking all of it. I was even in their different hells. :blink:

All I can say, leave it for another day cause the tearing your hair out, gashing your teeth till they are nubs and looking at family members and/or pets asking yourself who/what would be the easiest to kill isn't the right day.

Seriously.

Good luck.

Been there, done freaking all of it. I was even in their different hells. :blink:

All I can say, leave it for another day cause the tearing your hair out, gashing your teeth till they are nubs and looking at family members and/or pets asking yourself who/what would be the easiest to kill isn't the right day.

Seriously.

Good luck.

I'm going thorough one now that I've messing with for three days, Had to wipe it out, reload it...Grrrrrrrrr!! But I'll get it one way or the other.

Ok. So this morning I still cannont connect my laptop to my wi fi.

I reset the modem and router last night and again this morning. Shut everything down, re-booted and nothing.

When I try to connect it says Unidentified network/no network access/ it says connections are available.

then I try to access on my router name and it can't. Unable to connect

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I couldn't get my Iphones to connect and I had to go around the world and re-set the router and change the password?

Could my router be going bad?

I'm so ready to just go get another one, simply because in situations like this I don't know if it's ME or the equipment, know what I mean :wacko:

TIA

And now when I check the wi fi connection on my laptop it still says

Unidentified network/No internet access

but under my router name it says "connected" but I'm not!!

So I've disconnected, and re-connected.

I guess I'll reset my modem like I did last time and see if that works.

I hate this crap!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Have you tried toggling the Wi/Fi Radio on the laptop via the function button?

Ran into this before, there's a hardware switch that disallows the WiFi from making a connection even tho it can SEE the network on some laptops.

I'm on my way to Best Buy. I can't deal with this.

I really think it's my router since I had trouble about 3 weeks ago.

I'm just going to get a combo and be done with it.

Any suggestions? Somebody told me to be sure and get one with an N in the name.

I have a Linskys, two years, still going strong.

How're you doing on the smoking? I know this is making you want a smoke right now.

Thanks I have a Linskys also but it's at least 4 years old and the modem is a motorola and older.

Quit? Nah, I still had a couple of packs left. Tomorrow will be THE day so I can at least smoke getting through this. LOL

Thanks I have a Linskys also but it's at least 4 years old and the modem is a motorola and older.

Quit? Nah, I still had a couple of packs left. Tomorrow will be THE day so I can at least smoke getting through this. LOL

You know what? Good idea on waiting till tomorrow on the smoking, today just doesn't seem like a good day. :lol: You can and will do it when your ready, good luck!

No. Thanks for asking sweetie.

I got a new router/modem which I needed, got everything connected but they told me at BB it's not easy getting a wi fi printer connected to a laptop.

I've got a friend coming over tomorrow hopefully to see what he can do.