Paulding.com

Saaaaaay WHAAAAAAAT,

I mean, how could anyone expect this many Teachers & Aides, to supervise and watch, this many children with learning disabilities???? I just don't get it!! Isn't it suppose to be something like 1 Teacher/Aide per 6 children and this is for the "normal" children, therefore I'm wondering how many Teachers/Aides per person, for Disabled Children??? Does anyone know the laws on this kind of stuff?

This just hurts my heart, to no end!! So sad. I just can't quit thinking about this case. :wub:

Click Here

I mean, how could anyone expect this many Teachers & Aides, to supervise and watch, this many children with learning disabilities???? I just don't get it!! Isn't it suppose to be something like 1 Teacher/Aide per 6 children and this is for the "normal" children, therefore I'm wondering how many Teachers/Aides per person, for Disabled Children??? Does anyone know the laws on this kind of stuff?

This just hurts my heart, to no end!! So sad. I just can't quit thinking about this case. :wub:

Click Here

There was 7... One teacher and 6 aides for 20 kids. That works out to be what 1 adult for every 3 kids?