Paulding.com

Reward for information

Funny coincidence, a few months back I was in the shower and the doorbell rang. I didn't want to answer it but they kept banging away. When I opened the door a surprised looking guy very nervously asked if I knew where "Shawn" lived. His red Chevy had been backed into my driveway and was left running. Later that day I learned a house down the street had their back door kicked in and had their house ransacked.

The police showed me a picture of a red Chevy they suspected was involved in many break ins it was the same car I saw in my driveway.

uPDATE- NO LUCK yET

I have a detective now- they came and looked around etc I am posting rewards sigs in the stores arounf here today- I know that the phone was turned off this morning- he disconnected it

I offered him a no charges pressed OUT- he hasn't taken it.

IF I get word (MY STUFF) back BEFORE the Police do- I will consider letting it be "Lesson Learned". If not- then I will smile when they sentence him.

I believe he has one of the most ridiculously STUPID people breathing- But then HE has MY things...doesn't he.

THANk you all again and if you have ANY word come to you for any of these items - let me know.

My heart's broken- then just up the road I found my sweet cat charlie- hit and dead. The idea I have is that he wound up in the truck with my stuff- He would jump in mine if I didn't hop out as soon as I opened the door...I won't EVer get him back Either.Thankfully my friend came and got him- he's burying him right now.

One thing I DO know- NEVER EVER ask "What Else could go wrong?". You will find out

If he disconnected it that quickly, I highly suspect that either he has a p.com membership or someone who knows him recognized the phone number on the ad and warned him.... Either way, the person who stole the items and the one who tipped him off are the lowest of the bottom feeders.... dry.gif

Edited by All I Hear is Blah Blah Blah

Years ago my husband's family were broken in to and they stole things that had lots of sentimental value plus also $$$ they even stole his truck to carry off the loot...It turned out to be a family friend...so it may be close to home and I hope they get your stuff back

So if it's a neighbor, start walking door to door saying you are looking for your cat. Ask to use the restroom and search the place. LOL!!

All kidding aside, keep an eye out closely near where your cat was found.

The police department really has nothing to go on, except what they are told. There is usually no more "investigation" done other that to come get your statement. If you want the creep caught, keep your eyes & ears open. Watch the local traffic.

Set out your bait and you might catch a rat.

AND stay on P.com!

With a firearm being stolen, I am not sure if maybe ATF could help out ot not.

They were involved with my neighbors trial. They just could do nothing about what (a piece of bull) sentence the judge gave out. They were just determind to make sure he was procecuted.

I know you have that detective, sixth sense blood.

This idot will continue his path of crime until he is stopped. Don't let it get you down. Get down on him!

• Like 1

And... AND.....

If I get info that gets my stuff back- I Will offer the reward.

I have no questions for the person who gets my things home-

I will pay any way they want- I just want to make it easy (and profitable)for someone to do the right thing

I am so very sorry for your losses. Your precious daddy, your sweet cat and your daddy's stuff. :(

My heart goes out to you, I will say a prayer.

Just watch though - I won't get my precious daddy back

I won't get my sweet cat back- but there Will be payback for this Thief if he doesn't just turn himself in to me

And, when this is all over, please go get some homeowner's insurance. You have me completely worried about the fact that you and your stuff isn't protected. Call Caped Crusader - he can help.

homeowners insurance is also affordable. Don't be scared to check it out.

Well- still no results from the detectives- but

Maybe someone will come through- I posted a sign at grands-

Going to put some more out tomorrow

Then get the cameras up

Then some firing range time.

Then hope for the best.

Funny but I still believe this person will be revealed through

Paulding.com

Or FB

If I had a choice between jail time and calling the old lAdy I stole from- I'd call

The old lady lol

But there will be a tipping point where he'd be wiser to call the police and

Turn himself in.

Thanks again for all the kind words and encouragement

It is humbling

Well- still no results from the detectives- but

Maybe someone will come through- I posted a sign at grands-

Going to put some more out tomorrow

Then get the cameras up

Then some firing range time.

Then hope for the best.

Funny but I still believe this person will be revealed through

Paulding.com

Or FB

If I had a choice between jail time and calling the old lAdy I stole from- I'd call

The old lady lol

But there will be a tipping point where he'd be wiser to call the police and

Turn himself in.

Thanks again for all the kind words and encouragement

It is humbling

Ok girlie, after seeing you at Grands yesterday and figuring out who you are, stop referring to yourself as an old lady. You are a hot mama! :wub:

I so hope you get your stuff back. Like I said, I drive by there every morning and i will keep my eyes peeled.

And, when this is all over, please go get some homeowner's insurance. You have me completely worried about the fact that you and your stuff isn't protected. Call Caped Crusader - he can help.

AMEN and AMEn- I Should have already gotten it- I feel pretty upid about that- I just kept putting it off.

Wow. I am right here in the same area as you. I didn't notice anything, but I hope everything works out for you and you get our stuff back.

BTW..being attached sentimentally to a pressure washer is not silly. That was your Dad's things. My dad has been gone 19 months yesterday and I am still very sentimental over his things. Those were things he treasured, so I feel I should as well. He didn't have much, but he worked hard for and appreciated what he did have.

My dad worked hard for these things too-

I can't stand the thought of them being sold for next to nothing to fund

A thief.

I still believe I will be posting a very happy ending to this story

And it will be because of people on here that

Don't want to see evil win.

I can't wait to write that post!

Thanks!

Your very welcome!

My dad worked hard for these things too-

I can't stand the thought of them being sold for next to nothing to fund

A thief.

I still believe I will be posting a very happy ending to this story

And it will be because of people on here that

Don't want to see evil win.

I can't wait to write that post!

I can' wait for you to writr that post either! You have a very positive attitude, which is amazing considering all you've been through. :wub:

Well- they know who owns the phone that was listed in the Craigslist ad

It's a kid (18)

Makes me want to call his mama lol

I'm Still hoping he'll get in touch with me and work this out

But I am Also pistol shopping. I am going to KEeP everything else that belongs to me

I guess I'm an optimistic realist.

If anyone sees Anything suspicious on

Macland rd- lots of movement of "stuff"

Please - let me know- I have a feeling it's going to be

Us that hand him over and bring my Dad's things home.

• Like 1

It's a kid (18)

But I am Also pistol shopping. I am going to KEeP everything else that belongs to me

This is good news did the police tell you this ? 18 is not a kid I was in Vietnam when I was 19. I know you want your stuff back but letting this guy off scott-free will not help him or the community.

Keeps us posted !

• Like 1

It's a kid (18)

You got a name? My son knows a lot of folks in that area. I would say now that you know began a campaign of harassment to them. Make his parents and family so miserable they want nothing more then for you to get your stuff back. Put out the address and names, ask everyone to go by, aim headlight at there house and flash them while beeping at all hours, put out their home # and even call grandparents or other family you can find in public listings. I once had a guys 2nd cousin on the phone that gave me all I needed, this guy was tired of the family covering for him all the time and always wanted to see him go down. hammer them, then hammer on them more

PS don't hold hope for the parents to help, I found in many cases the parents knew and had their own illegal enterprises.

Edited by bh67

You got a name? My son knows a lot of folks in that area. I would say now that you know began a campaign of harassment to them. Make his parents and family so miserable they want nothing more then for you to get your stuff back. Put out the address and names, ask everyone to go by, aim headlight at there house and flash them while beeping at all hours, put out their home # and even call grandparents or other family you can find in public listings. I once had a guys 2nd cousin on the phone that gave me all I needed, this guy was tired of the family covering for him all the time and always wanted to see him go down. hammer them, then hammer on them more

PS don't hold hope for the parents to help, I found in many cases the parents knew and had their own illegal enterprises.

Get this, the guy I spoke of earlier that banged on my door and later robbed the house down the street the Sheriffs office told me they believed it was a Father and Son operation. I guess the family that steals together stays together.

I still don't have a name.

I know he is on bobo not macland.

Small truck . Red.

Not wanting to accuse anyone but when I have offered to pay the THIEF

To return MY own stuff, offered to come GEt it so he doesn't have to load it

Well- I feel like I've done my part.

I went to the pawn shops and made friends with folks today-

I am disappointed in how the laws are set in that they seem to protect

A criminal before myself.

This boy stole my GRAND fathers gun and wants 100.00 for it.

First of all - he has A GUN!

We need him in a nice climate controlled place where he has nO money worries.

Second of all it's MY grandfather's gun - not his

Well there's my vent.

If anyone on Bobo rd saw something strange going on- would you please tell me.

I do offer a reward.

Next- I'm going to go up and down the road posting signs .

Get this, the guy I spoke of earlier that banged on my door and later robbed the house down the street the Sheriffs office told me they believed it was a Father and Son operation. I guess the family that steals together stays together.

I love how you think!!!

My own personal Rizzoli and Iles told me not to harass .

She is trying her heart out- that's what angers me.

Her hands are tied in ways that they should not be.

I still don't have a name.

I know he is on bobo not macland.

Small truck . Red.

Not wanting to accuse anyone but when I have offered to pay the THIEF

To return MY own stuff, offered to come GEt it so he doesn't have to load it

Well- I feel like I've done my part.

I went to the pawn shops and made friends with folks today-

I am disappointed in how the laws are set in that they seem to protect

A criminal before myself.

This boy stole my GRAND fathers gun and wants 100.00 for it.

First of all - he has A GUN!

We need him in a nice climate controlled place where he has nO money worries.

Second of all it's MY grandfather's gun - not his

Well there's my vent.

If anyone on Bobo rd saw something strange going on- would you please tell me.

I do offer a reward.

Next- I'm going to go up and down the road posting signs .

I love how you think!!!

My own personal Rizzoli and Iles told me not to harass .

She is trying her heart out- that's what angers me.

Her hands are tied in ways that they should not be.

What are the cops telling you ?

This is good news did the police tell you this ? 18 is not a kid I was in Vietnam when I was 19. I know you want your stuff back but letting this guy off scott-free will not help him or the community.

Keeps us posted !

You are absolutely right.

The police can't tell me specifics- plus I'm sure they dont want me to hinder their

Hard work. I told her I'm at the tipping point now. I at first thought to be kind and to consider thT people make mistakes.

Kind of "go and sin no more"

Soon I think it will be best that they find him before I do