Paulding.com

Reward for information

I came home from a great weekend to find that my Kawasaki ninja was stolen along with

Several other thing that belonged to my Dad who passed away

July 29th.

A brand new pressure washer , am older air compressor, air tank

Chainsaws blowers weed eater , my grand daddy's old 32 colt with plastic handles

My Daddy's First tools , and many other things are gone.

I am offering a no questions asked reward for the rd overt of these things.

Please- if you hear of anything that may be helpful- message me.

My dad died as a result of a botched surgery and

Anything of his is precious to me.

The items were stolen on macland rd near the old water dept.

I hope I posted this in the right place- thanks!

I do not have homeowner's insurance so this is a real loss

• Like 1

Could this be your man?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/tls/3355472889.html

hi my name is shawn, i have recently got evicted i have all my power tools for sale a big air compressor ,pressure washer ,chainsaws ,gas powered blowers, electric blowers ,a tiller , dewault drills every kind you can think of, some of my tools arent even opened battery chargers nail guns jump starters battery tenders,i also have air gun accessoriees tool boxes with wheels, i also have a 32 colt mfg for sale a revolver for 100 with a nice case! looking to sale this stuff asap i need the money! i can be reached at 6788879119 anytime day or night!!

• Like 3

Could this be your man?

http://atlanta.craig...3355472889.html

hi my name is shawn, i have recently got evicted i have all my power tools for sale a big air compressor ,pressure washer ,chainsaws ,gas powered blowers, electric blowers ,a tiller , dewault drills every kind you can think of, some of my tools arent even opened battery chargers nail guns jump starters battery tenders,i also have air gun accessoriees tool boxes with wheels, i also have a 32 colt mfg for sale a revolver for 100 with a nice case! looking to sale this stuff asap i need the money! i can be reached at 6788879119 anytime day or night!!

WOW

Could this be your man?

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/tls/3355472889.html

Are you freakin' kidding' me, I think you found him! You go girl! What are the odds that it's NOT the thief? WOW!!!! I HATE CRAIGS LIST! Hubby had 5th grader with him last week at a gun show, called and told me that he saw a car on CL that he was going to run look at and I nipped that in the bud REAL quick. If he wants to go alone, fine, I'll not like it, but he was NOT going to take 5th grader into who knows what kind of situation. He thinks I'm crazy!

It would be great is the victim could get a 'friend' who just happened to be a policeman to go with him and check it out. If it was his stuff, the popo could arrest him on the spot. I hate a thief!!!

OMG...I think I know your daughter Heather...she just posted about this on FB?

Yes- I'm just so thankful to how smart honest people are lol - between FB and Paulding. Com

We had found this in a few minutes - the police went as far as they can go without the detectives getting a warrant tomorrow

Thank you!!!

My daughter actually talked to this person - the police are on it; its just a mattr of time now!

Here is hoping the good guys win this one.

Just an FYI, you may not be able to get your stuff back right away as the may have to hold some or all of it as evidence in case of a trial.

Not sure how that works nowdays.

GO GET 'EM LAW ENFORCEMENT!!

Thank you Everyone! I'm so relieved to see the support here-

I've been outside with two great examples of paulding county's sheriff 's office and they gave it

A beautiful try- the detectives and bring it to a close tomorrow with a couple warrants - that should do the trick.

I am like most of you- just amazed to see an ad that matched mine as far as the items are concerned .

I know you have to be pretty low on the food chain to steal some old lady's stuff - but my Lord - how STUpid !

My Dad died from a botched surgery and , while I know sentimental attachment to a pressure washer is silly - I am still seriously clinging to his "things"

Thanks again for the assurance I got from these posts- that Most people are GOOD people-

I will let you know if we have success tomorrow- meanwhile

He dropped the ad - if you hear anything - let me know!

Do you know if this person lived close to you because I live in that area?

It's not clear just yet, but he did ask my daughter if she knew where

McDonald's is in Dallas at macland rd and then the police pulled up in my driveway and he hung up

On her abruptly- left us to believe he saw the police from where he was calling.

• Like 1

WOW!!! I hope you get your things back- especially the sentimental ones. I can sympathize. Our house was broken into and robbed last year. Thankfully, they werent interested in anything that was my Mothers- only things you can "plug into a wall".

I sooooooooooooooo hope you bust these sorry a$$es. I'm sorry someone violated you this way.

How much does Pcom rock?!?!?!:wub: ^_^ 8)

Sending good thoughts your way...:) .

Just sayin''' I dont know if you should be putting info about what police actions or anything are going on right now, on p.com. If this person lives around you , they could very well be a p.com member also. They sure did remove that craigs list post quick after someone put their copy of it on here asking could it be him? Just a thought.:unsure:

• Like 3

Wow! More than likely they do live very close to you.

Too bad you didn't have a big old rattlesnake guarding your stuff. He would have probably lived long enough to get off your property. LOL!

I do hope you get your stuff back ok.

How the heck did they get your bike? Brought a truck & trailer?

Well prepared thief. They must have lots of practice.

I HATE a thief!

Too bad, not much can be done to him in court.

You know how much faith I have in the judicial system.

Maybe you should start keeping a little nitroglycerine in your tool box. :ninja:

Edited by krwills

Just sayin''' I dont know if you should be putting info about what police actions or anything are going on right now, on p.com. If this person lives around you , they could very well be a p.com member also. They sure did remove that craigs list post quick after someone put their copy of it on here asking could it be him? Just a thought.:unsure:

Yes I noticed that as well. Bet they are on Pcom.

Chances are their family and friends are also here. I have done office equip. repo, collected money and retrieved stolen goods all with one tactic. You have to turn the heat up on the person's family and friends, let them know they will not sleep until this stuff is returned. Keeping this post on top will help with that cause. Right now this person is thinking how can I get this back to them without getting caught when just 24 hours ago they laughed about stealing it thinking their life was going to be good with this extra cash. Ha not so good now is it?

It's not clear just yet, but he did ask my daughter if she knew where

McDonald's is in Dallas at macland rd and then the police pulled up in my driveway and he hung up

On her abruptly- left us to believe he saw the police from where he was calling.

Can't the SO do a reverse phone look up and get an address from the number on the CL add ?

Wow. I am right here in the same area as you. I didn't notice anything, but I hope everything works out for you and you get our stuff back.

BTW..being attached sentimentally to a pressure washer is not silly. That was your Dad's things. My dad has been gone 19 months yesterday and I am still very sentimental over his things. Those were things he treasured, so I feel I should as well. He didn't have much, but he worked hard for and appreciated what he did have.

It's a cell phone. I wonder if the carrier can give them the info.

yes, if it is a throw away phone the will check video from where it was bought and look at how additional minutes were bought