Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
babyblues

Prayers Please

Could you please say a prayer for one of my sons best friends, he was in a 4 wheeler accident yesterday and had to be airlifted to Grady. They are doing more test on him now to see if they will need to do surgery to relieve pressure on his brain. Thank you all in advance because I know prayer works.

Praying for the injured and the family. This is the 2nd youth I know of that needs prayer for injuries due to a 4-wheeler accident THIS WEEK ~ SAD!!

They are so dangerous.

• Like 3

My son was with that group of boys, please keep us updated on his condition

He has some bleeding on the brain, but no broken bones. They have not posted any more updates since earlier this afternoon. My son went to see him today and said that he was banged up and doe not remember anything about what happened. I will post if anything else is posted. Thank you everyone for the prayers.

Could you please say a prayer for one of my sons best friends, he was in a 4 wheeler accident yesterday and had to be airlifted to Grady. They are doing more test on him now to see if they will need to do surgery to relieve pressure on his brain. Thank you all in advance because I know prayer works.

Prayers being said for him and for his family..............

He posted on FB this morning that he is feeling better but still banged up. They are still keeeping a close eye on the bleeding in the brain but it has stopped. They are checking the pressure to make sure the swelling is going down. I was sooooo happy to see him post and to let him know that lots of people are praying for him. Thank you all so much for the prayers they are working.

Thank God ! So glad to hear some good news!!!!!