Paulding.com

Hiram Movie Studio

As I was driving home tonight, I saw the smoke and planes over the airport. I just got me thinking about the airport and movie studio. I guess something is at least going on at the airport. Anyone know of anything at the movie studio? Nothing is on their website since about June. Is the Jackie Robinson story the only thing filmed there?

So two days, 171 views and no replies...so I assume nothing is going on that anyone knows about. :(

They have been getting ready for an airshow since Thursday, the show was Saturday.

There are 2 stories on the front page about it and about 3 current threads. :pardon:

I far as I have heard, the only major event at the studio has been the movie "42". Once the word gets around to people in the industry, it should see more action. The only complaint that the actors had about the studio was the lack of places to stay around here. If more of the major actors knew about the airport, it would get used more too. Harrison Ford did not find out about our airport until he was almost finished filming. He stated that he would have flown in there if he had known about it.

They have been getting ready for an airshow since Thursday, the show was Saturday.

There are 2 stories on the front page about it and about 3 current threads. :pardon:

I was asking about the movie studio. Is it also involved in the airshow? I thought that was just the airport.

Edited by Mariposa

I was asking about the movie studio. Is it also involved in the airshow? I thought that was just the airport.

I thought you were asking if the airport activity was related to the making of a movie.

I know that we have had some scenes filmed in Paulding over the last week or so.

I am not sure if they are using our studio.

I am not sure what policy if any is in place for press releases when movies are being shot in our studio.

I thought you were asking if the airport activity was related to the making of a movie.

I know that we have had some scenes filmed in Paulding over the last week or so.

I am not sure if they are using our studio.

I am not sure what policy if any is in place for press releases when movies are being shot in our studio.

Thanks, just wondering. :)