Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
chickadee

Thank you

Just wanted to drop in and thank you for the phone calls, visits, cards, messages, kind words, food, etc. It was so nice to meet many of you during the week although I wish it were under different circumstances.

Daddy (JohnnyJ) loved pcom and his family here. Quite honestly, I believe pcom and his pcom friends played a huge role in keeping him going this long.

Special thank you to LPPT and LadyRaider for helping me keep it together ... not just this week but over the last few years with Daddy. You've both been there more times than I can count even if it was just to hear me vent. I appreciate you both.

Thank you all.

• Like 1

Heather, you kept it together tonight. I know it's a sad time and I'm sorry. Keep your head up Hun. You really did your Father proud tonight.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

you might not know me but i am kin to matt and im so sorry for yalls loss.... I know what its like to lose parents.... its not easy but your very very strong.... just love on those babies you have and dont let them see the weakness....

Going to run by the funeral home on my way out of Dallas in about an hour. Can't stay for the funeral but I just HAVE to pay my respects to a dear friend. I am so going to miss JJ. sad.gif

you might not know me but i am kin to matt and im so sorry for yalls loss.... I know what its like to lose parents.... its not easy but your very very strong.... just love on those babies you have and dont let them see the weakness....

Moonie, this is Matt's mom. Can I please ask who you are? You can send a pm if you want. Thanks!!

I am so sorry to read about your father. I never met him in person...But he seemed like such a nice man. I will miss his posts on PCOM. I lost my Mom at the same age, and to cancer way tooooo young. ((HUGS)) to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss, Heather. Your Dad was a special man and was so very loved and admired. I remember the first time we met. He gave me a short version of his life story and I enjoyed every word. He lived quite a life and was always so full of life and personality.

I wish I couldve been at his memorial but I'm almost 5 hours away. I am praying for you and your family. I do understand how it feels to lose a parent and especially, one too soon. Nobody can explain it but those of us who have been there can certainly sympathize. :wub: