Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs OR I can help you sale yours!

Since I have received a few calls from people who are wanting to get rid of their riding mowers, in favor of buying a new next year, I thought it might be a good idea to post a thread for you folks. I can help you get yours sold. I am in a postition now where lots of people are looking for used riders, so I can offer you an advantage on helping you sell yours. Just give me a call, let me know what you've got, the condition it is in, and we can go from there. The truck and trailer is ready for pick up. Basically, I assess the mower, and give you an estimate of what it would bring, then pick it up, fix any problems and set it out on my property frontage where HUNDREDS of cars pass by every day, as well as posting it for you on craigslist too.

If interested, give me a call at 678-315-8794 and we can set up a time to meet. Thanks!

Glenn :)

I'm looking for a grass catcher that will work on my side discharge Weed Eater riding mower.

I would suggest calling Frank's place, down Ridge Road from where I live...678-266-0041. Tell him Glenn referred you to him. He's got a nice sized bone yard, and has helped me get used parts at the last minute for customers in a hurry, or not wanting to spend a fortune on something new. ;)

I'm looking for a grass catcher that will work on my side discharge Weed Eater riding mower.

If you can't find one, let me know. I've know of a guy in Woodstock that sells that kind of stuff, new, at a very good price. I picked up a new 36V rechargable mower at almost 80% off from him. He buys in bulk from auctions.

Hey Glenn. My wood splitter is running rough. It has a 5.5 Honda (the red one). I'm going to try fresh gas. If that doesn't work will you do a house call?

Absolutely...I know those Honda's like the back of my hand. It may require me taking the carb off and tanking it at the house then bringing it back and putting it on though. But that's a lot better than paying for a NEW carb that will cost you more than the rebuild and labor combined. ;) PM me your address. I guess you know I'm mobile again and brought all my stuff back home, right? If it's just a carb problem, then you're looking at about $80 total. That's labor, rebuilding, making two trips so I can take it home to tank it. etc. A NEW carb for most Honda's costs more than the whole deal I'm showing you, not counting labor or the house call fee.

That, my friend, is what I call GOOD business!!! ;) Saving you money!

I'd be interested in a grass catcher for a Toro 42" Zero Turn.

Also, I have a McCullough blower and an edger that you can have for parts/repair. Just come and get em.

Shoot me your address. I'd be happy to pick them up!