Paulding.com

Any pubs/taverns in Rockmart...

I'm not sure if either serve alcohol and if they do, it's likely just beer and wine but Bar L Barbecue and Hometown Pizza both have excellent food. They are on West Elm St in Fulton's Corner Shopping Center. Easy to get to (turn at the road across from Coots Lake, stay on that road until you get to a traffic light, take a left and after you cross the railroad track it is on your right).

I think there is also a place called either Sideline or Sidekicks. It is on 278 but Lord I can't tell you where exactly. I don't travel that part of Rockmart except on very rare occasions.

There is also El Nopal on 278. Don't know about the alcohol.

I'll ask tomorrow when I'm in Rockmart if nobody posts a response today.

I'm not sure if either serve alcohol and if they do, it's likely just beer and wine but Bar L Barbecue and Hometown Pizza both have excellent food. They are on West Elm St in Fulton's Corner Shopping Center. Easy to get to (turn at the road across from Coots Lake, stay on that road until you get to a traffic light, take a left and after you cross the railroad track it is on your right).

I think there is also a place called either Sideline or Sidekicks. It is on 278 but Lord I can't tell you where exactly. I don't travel that part of Rockmart except on very rare occasions.

There is also El Nopal on 278. Don't know about the alcohol.

I'll ask tomorrow when I'm in Rockmart if nobody posts a response today.

Sidekicks is operated by Donnie Williams who used to own Johnny's / Donnie's BBQ in Powder Springs. Real good food at Sidekicks, but Donnie is a minister so sweet tea is about the strongest drink you will find there.

I'm meeting a friend out that way later this week and was wondering if there's a pub or tavern that anyone would recommend?

it's not looking good....but you and your friend are welcome to come sit on stumps with us around our bonfire and drink beer/wine/liquor/shine.

i sure am going to miss the bar scene. *sigh*