Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
TabbyCat

New additon to an old hobby...

I'm working this month as an actor at a local haunted house. It's in Villa Rica.

It's fun, but tiring. Still, I wanted to let folks know. PM me if you'd like to know where and if you'd like discount coupons.

This is my character below. I hope this doesn't violate any commerce rules. :)

bride.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by TabbyCat

I'm working this month as an actor at a local haunted house. It's in Villa Rica.

It's fun, but tiring. Still, I wanted to let folks know. PM me if you'd like to know where and if you'd like discount coupons.

bride.jpg

Thanks!

PM is fine, they could do a 30 day artist and post the coupon in the coupon forum, I could help their google ratings tremendously.

PM is fine, they could do a 30 day artist and post the coupon in the coupon forum, I could help their google ratings tremendously.

Thanks, LPPT. I'll tell them...and if you PM me, I can give you their contact info. This is the first year, so thing will be slow, but they hope to build on this year's success. PM me! The owners may not even know what pcom could do for them!

bride.jpg

Thanks!

You look great by the way. Can you pm me the info, my son loves these things and tries to go to everyone of them by Halloween.

You look great by the way. Can you pm me the info, my son loves these things and tries to go to everyone of them by Halloween.

Just PMed you! :wub:

Thanks!

I was thinking about you tonight and you show up! I was wondering if your neck/back/shoulder is better and how you're doing. It would seem you're feeling much better if your able to do this.

My God you will have a blast doing this. My husband and I worked in one years ago before we had kids. We were dead and in caskets and it's a riot scaring the pee out of people. I used to do haunted houses all the time. Enjoy!

Oh. And you look fabulous. :)

You look perfectly ghoulish ...... :)

Congrats on the new job & enjoy!

You should bring us stories of "scares" which are done!

I was thinking about you tonight and you show up! I was wondering if your neck/back/shoulder is better and how you're doing. It would seem you're feeling much better if your able to do this.

My God you will have a blast doing this. My husband and I worked in one years ago before we had kids. We were dead and in caskets and it's a riot scaring the pee out of people. I used to do haunted houses all the time. Enjoy!

Oh. And you look fabulous. :)

Thanks, lowrider! I am doing much better. I had an MRI last month, which confirmed the problem. I had the Pain Management visit, which I wasn't impressed with. But I am under their care now. I have an appointment in February for an epidural if needed, but I'm hoping it's not needed. I occasionally have to take pain medication in the morning, but that's it! So I'm doing much better. I know I'm not "cured," but I'll gladly take almost pain-free! :good:

we plan on visiting this haunted house... i checked out thier website and looks pretty good. and i printed the coupon will you be there every night?

Glad to hear your feeling better. You look amazing!

we plan on visiting this haunted house... i checked out thier website and looks pretty good. and i printed the coupon will you be there every night?

I'm on-call for this Friday and Sunday, but I'll be there Saturday.

As we get closer to Halloween and business picks up, I'll be there every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Thanks, dana and SS! :)

Edited by TabbyCat

I'm on-call for this Friday and Sunday, but I'll be there Saturday.

As we get closer to Halloween and business picks up, I'll be there every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Thanks, dana and SS! :)

YEAP ME TOO. So come out and see us :)