Paulding.com

Drivers License road test on a rainy day?

Since when you did they (DDS) start giving road test in the rain?? Well, it's not actually raining at the moment but, it had been and the roads are still wet. :wacko:

We have been here over 2 hrs and the ten or fifteen people that has came in behind us has come AND gone, already. Whats up with this????

Since when you did they(DDS) start giving road test in the rain?? Well, it's not actually raining at the moment but, it had been and the roads are still wet. :wacko:

My son took his road test in the rain, there were some parts of the test he didnt do because of the rain.

Since when you did they(DDS) start giving road test in the rain?? Well, it's not actually raining at the moment but, it had been and the roads are still wet. :wacko:

We have been here over 2 hrs and the ten or fifteen people that has came in behind us has come ANDgone, already. Whats up withthis????

Did you have an appointment or did you just walk in?. When my son took his he had an appointment and the people that walked in had to wait until the ones that had an appointment were finished.

• Like 1

I would assume they had appointments.

GA DDS

There were only two people there that was doing the driving test, not sure if they had an appointent or not but, they had a #, just like everyone else did and they were ahead of us.