Paulding.com

While driving from the Library toward New Hope I saw a large sign that said HOE DOWN October 6, 6:30pm (I think that was the time) on the right hand side of the road.

Anyways, I was just wondering if this is one of those long standing Paulding events that I have somehow missed over the past 10-11 years or if this is something new? Seeing the sign brought back memories of a MS/HS field trip where we learned to Square Dance in a barn and all had to wear bandana's.

Does anyone have any more details?

This is a community event sponsored by Legacy Baptist Church. There will be music, hayrides, facepainting, marshmallow roast, etc.... Lots of fun for the entire family!

While driving from the Library toward New Hope I saw a large sign that said HOE DOWN October 6, 6:30pm (I think that was the time) on the right hand side of the road.

Anyways, I was just wondering if this is one of those long standing Paulding events that I have somehow missed over the past 10-11 years or if this is something new? Seeing the sign brought back memories of a MS/HS field trip where we learned to Square Dance in a barn and all had to wear bandana's.

Does anyone have any more details?

This is a community event sponsored by Legacy Baptist Church. There will be music, hayrides, facepainting, marshmallow roast, etc.... Lots of fun for the entire family!

The sign is at the entrance to the church property.