Paulding.com

What is going on at Hiram High

My cousin got caught dealing pot at Campbell of Smyrna back in '72 or '73.

When he was brought into Coach Latanzi's office and he pulled the baggie out of the front of his underwear, Coach shouted; "You mean you keep it next to your balls???"

Times have changed, he was just kicked out of school and that was it, no cops, no alternate school, just goodbye.

When he was brought into Coach Latanzi's office and he pulled the baggie out of the front of his underwear, Coach shouted; "You mean you keep it next to your balls???"

Times have changed, he was just kicked out of school and that was it, no cops, no alternate school, just goodbye.

I hope they continue to take a stand against drugs in schools and in our community. This is a messed up world that we live in now.

I'll bet the coach had a big case of the munchies that night. :D

I'll bet the coach had a big case of the munchies that night. :D

Nah, Coach was old school, like my parents, pot or heroin same deal to him.

Besides, remember where my cousin pulled the pot out from.

But it was good stuff.

Ahhhh, at least that is what I was told.

Edited by stradial

OMG! I can totally picture Coach Lattanzi saying that!!! :lol: He was the best. :wub: