Paulding.com

What happened here?!?!?!?!?

But when someone says "a penny for your thoughts" and you give "Just my .02", where does the other penny go???

This place has become even more divisive than our community is. It's amazing that even those that aren't anonymous do and say things that drastically alters people's opinions of them.

People who I once had respect for, have lost all credibility.

The picture posted by Lowrider made me think of that Lyle Lovett song...

"Well I could handle it behind her,

"And I like it on the side,

"But don't make me look around her man 'cause she's,

"Ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly-ugly,

"She was ugly from the front."

The hijacks that everyone used to moan and groan about used to be used in those heated topics to try to defuse those things, but the bitching got so bad everyone just quit. I still have my "Hi-Jack This" shirt....

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So are you saying P.com is not better off than it was 4 years ago??                              

But you see the problem is SELECTIVE action...... former member in a round about and almost completely direct way calls almost everyone a dumbass every single day but the person who actually calls h

I disagree completely with LPPT, I don't think it has anything to do with tough times, I think it is a ghost town compared to the characters that used to be on here.... Pubby picks and chooses who he

Posted Images

Ok, I gotta go take a nap.......you peeples have something on here to make me laugh when I get up!!

KMA :rofl:

The hijacks that everyone used to moan and groan about used to be used in those heated topics to try to defuse those things, but the bitching got so bad everyone just quit. I still have my "Hi-Jack This" shirt....

Hijack.jpg

HOLY SNOTBALLS BATMAN!!!

We got to the 2nd page of posts and the only bad thing that has happened is Lady Raider has neglected her duties in the HH, TP is using party poper's while pooping koolaid and letting it all hang out, and LPPT was blinded by a hair beast on the beach!

Rocking start to the afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

It stopped being fun when I would check in and see the first page of the IC loaded up with fifty eleven posts by the same poster on the same topic.

Yeah, I know...ignore button....been there...done that.

Been tryin' for months to get PUBBY to give him his own forum.....there's actually a topic at the top right now requesting the same thing.

Oh well.

But you see the problem is SELECTIVE action...... former member in a round about and almost completely direct way calls almost everyone a dumbass every single day but the person who actually calls her out on it is blasted, then gives former member the "Oh I am so sorry you are tormented here" speech. Same with TP. If you are going to enforce, then ENFORCE. I ignore the both of them MOST of the time but it's not easy....

But again, the past issues and people leaving are very much due to selective enforcement depending on the poster....

The thing is you have no way of knowing who is sanctioned unless they choose to publicize it. I hope you will really think about the implications of that statement.

There are folks that do understand the implications of publicizing every time they are bulleted or warned and others that don't. Just because you don't see it does not mean it does not happen, they are also well aware of sanctions for posting it, but they do then cry about the second bullet.

So lets talk about people playing fair, as administration I have got to protect that privacy at all cost, you will never know how much it galls me to do so at times.

So please excuse my attitude problem I have at times.

Been tryin' for months to get PUBBY to give him his own forum.....there's actually a topic at the top right now requesting the same thing.

Oh well.

Oh come on, now, low! You know that would take a lot of fun away from the cut down art people display on here. I mean art, like some p.comers have, need an outlet. rofl.gif

The thing is you have no way of knowing who is sanctioned unless they choose to publicize it. I hope you will really think about the implications of that statement.

There are folks that do understand the implications of publicizing every time they are bulleted or warned and others that don't. Just because you don't see it does not mean it does not happen, they are also well aware of sanctions for posting it, but they do then cry about the second bullet.

So lets talk about people playing fair, as administration I have got to protect that privacy at all cost, you will never know how much it galls me to do so at times.

Um, I never mentioned anything about an attitude problem, but now that it's opened up, I AGREE COMPLETELY as that is just about the only type of response I get from you. I didn't voice it before because I figured it was no use, but hey since we are getting things off our chest, why not.... And I do fully realize the implications of my statement and am willing to live with the consequences, are you? :wacko:

Um, I never mentioned anything about an attitude problem, but now that it's opened up, I AGREE COMPLETELY as that is just about the only type of response I get from you. I didn't voice it before because I figured it was no use, but hey since we are getting things off our chest, why not.... And I do fully realize the implications of my statement and am willing to live with the consequences, are you? :wacko:

Do you guys need to just get a room?!?!?!? I bet we could post for donations in the community chest...KNOW THE FACTS!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's according to how you define bewbie, G d!

I'll give you a hug, but you may not like my bewbie! pardon.gif

:unsure: you have just one? :rofl:

Possibly our own forum? I have soooooo wanted my own forum cuz I am special like that! :drinks:

:p

:rofl: :rofl: You iz so vewy vewy speshul :wub:

I disagree completely with LPPT, I don't think it has anything to do with tough times, I think it is a ghost town compared to the characters that used to be on here....

Pubby picks and chooses who he wants to allow to be annoying on the site and has run off a lot of the people who made this place so much fun to hang with.... I used to be VERY loyal to this site and payed to support it but after one too many jabs from Pubby I decided I would no longer do it. I left for quite a while and don't post nearly as much as I used to but to me the great days are a thing of the past. I stay because I have a good bit of friends here but don't NEED to get to the site every day like I used too... I think IF Pubby is going to be leniant on people like TP then he should extended the same courtesy to others whether he agrees with them or not because those people who are gone benefited him greatly and them being gone does have a lasting effect.

There are a lot who are glad those people are gone but I miss them and their posts greatly.... Just my .02....

True dat! I remember you from the misty days! I miss so many people who used to be on here. Glad you came back!

Rev brought a lot too, especially her story of Lily, my boys still ask about Lilly.

I also miss Os fan and his Mrs Kravitz pics! lololol

There are many others, they just came from the top of my head.

True dat! I remember you from the misty days! I miss so many people who used to be on here. Glad you came back!

Rev brought a lot too, especially her story of Lily, my boys still ask about Lilly.

I also miss Os fan and his Mrs Kravitz pics! lololol

There are many others, they just came from the top of my head.

I miss TBARI

I think the reason he left was because the cut down art was unbearable for him. Of course that is my opinion, only. The majority knows why he left better than I do. drinks.gif

I miss TBARI

I think the reason he left was because the cut down art was unbearable for him. Of course that is my opinion, only. The majority knows why he left better than I do. drinks.gif

I don't know the reason (given the number of people on the internet who wouldn't know a sharp wit if they were shot clean through with it, I doubt that's it) but it's unfortunate that he chose to leave.

What?!?!?

There was fun happening around here and I missed it?!?!?

I'm always missing the good stuff .........

:rofl:

Know the fact that I'm out and about now so stay outta my way!

I thought I saw you last Saturday, but wasn't completely sure. If it wasn't you, I saw someone who could be a twin ...... :)

What?!?!?

There was fun happening around here and I missed it?!?!?

I'm always missing the good stuff .........

I thought I saw you last Saturday, but wasn't completely sure. If it wasn't you, I saw someone who could be a twin ...... :)

Saturday we went to Town Center.

And I don't have my PT Cruiser anymore.

I bought me a Ford Fusion SEL with everything to get on it. And it's Candy Apple Red! And I love it!

Since everyone on here knows my real name, there is no doubt that I deal with the consequences of doling out bewbie hugs. :wacko:

On the other hand I find it necessary to restrain my wit, my claws are plenty sharp. I choose not to victimize the innocent for amusement :ninja:

If you are truly innocent I will refrain in the future :good:

I didn't see anything wrong with bantering with you, since you seem to enjoy it, but now I think about I have never given you a bewbie hug.

Just for overlooking you all this time......

:friends: :wub: :air_kiss:

Quite honestly we appreciate everyone that comes to the site. We know folks go through things. Our community was hit hard by the recession and we understand and accept were folks are at right now.

Pubby and I are very open minded and forgiving, we don't hold grudges against anyone on here. :drinks:

We are human just like everyone else, no impersonal service here :db:

Bewbie hugs are great. And quite innocent, in spite of the name.

i think everyone needs them, they are comforting, no matter how old you get you still need them. My dad has told me every day I have been here how much they mean to him. He is 72 this year.

i think everyone needs them, they are comforting, no matter how old you get you still need them. My dad has told me every day I have been here how much they mean to him. He is 72 this year.

We never run out of hugs.