Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dj54

Jumping place in Hiram closing...

yea, I heard that from a friend of mine that they will be closing, when she comes down from N.Y. to visit family here in Dallas she takes the kids there. I have seen the Hummer still running around town advertising. I hope that the advertisement was not painted on that Hummer. She will be paying alot to unadvertise her vehicle.

Ain't this dandy. Just sent out my daughters birthday invitations Saturday. After the party at Stevi B's all the little ones were going to Jump 4 Joey's. Guess I'll be on the phone tomorrow.

Is there not a place like this in C'Ville?

Ain't this dandy. Just sent out my daughters birthday invitations Saturday. After the party at Stevi B's all the little ones were going to Jump 4 Joey's. Guess I'll be on the phone tomorrow.

Is there not a place like this in C'Ville?

There is a place called pump it up in dallas behind

Grey stone power beside the dance place!!

There is a place called pump it up in dallas behind

Grey stone power beside the dance place!!

It's not pump it up anymore - but I think it's still a jumpy place.

I know its tough having to shut a business down after pouring your heart into it for years. Bless you Toni in your next venture.

• Like 2

It is sad that they are closing... We used to go there alot a few years ago.. but money has been tighter, so we haven't... Hoping to go once more before they close!

We enjoyed taking our daughter there. I always wondered how they afforded to stay open when they were only charging $3 for entry. It was usually the best $3 we spent on our kid. It would get all her energy out and we could relax when we got home.

It's not pump it up anymore - but I think it's still a jumpy place.

It's called Jumpits and it's great. I have always preferred it over ANY other jumpy place.

I hope that someone will be able to help Jump 4 Joey's out. They are such a great family run business. We will really miss them.

It's called Jumpits and it's great. I have always preferred it over ANY other jumpy place.

We've been going to Jumpits ever since it was on Due West in Marietta. The canvas or whatever it is on the slides has cracks and we always come home with blisters on our elbows :( BUT my little lady loves it and the owner is so nice. I would always recommend it.

Catch Air is a lot of fun, too. It just isn't as convenient.

Why would they close if 'everyone' was so much better off today than they were 4 years ago?????

Like NavyEgale has in his sig "Better to have a new clown in the office, then to let the current ones continue to rule."

Edited by Georgia Dawg

Why would they close if 'everyone' was so much better off today than they were 4 years ago?????

Like NavyEgale has in his sig "Better to have a new clown in the office, then to let the current ones continue to rule."

WELL SAID.

I do B2B sales and you would not believe the amount of disconnected numbers that I hear everyday.

I hope someone other than Obama wins only for the fact it will shut everyone up and maybe everyone on P.Com will find something else to channel all of their negativity towards from now on. I dont know if I can take another 4 years of everyone in Georgia being so hateful.