Paulding.com

Motorcycle wreck around 10:00 this morning

Was just wondering if anyone had any news about this wreck...I was about 3 cars behind the wreck and got there JUST after it happened. People were running to offer aid and direct traffic around. I didn't stop--there were plenty of people there offering aid until the authorities could get on scene. It was a man and woman on a bike. The bike was almost in the middle of Hwy 92, and both riders were on the ground.

It was a very upsetting thing to see...and my mind has been on them all day. I was hoping someone might have an update. Thanks.

I saw the EMT's working on him as we passed. It's so upsetting to see someone who was probably just out to enjoy the beautiful morning on the bike, not realizing where they would be a short time later. I have not idea what happened but I pray they are okay.

There's a friend on my Facebook page that her and her husband ad an accident this morning. I do not have details. Im assuming this is the same accident. I do know that there injuries are not life threatening. They were taken to Kennistone. I do understand his injuries are worse than hers. I do think they will be fine, just going to take time to recover. If I hear more I will post and update. Just please say a prayer. They do have a little girl.

I'm pretty sure this is the same accident one of my friends is posting about on FB too. She is friends with them. She has slight concussion and bruised up. He is worse, concussion, broke leg and ankle. He is going into surgery now.

Thanks Papi I just signed back on to give an update. You are correct. Paula will be fine just bruised and banged up. I think her hubby will be fine as well just a longer recovery time for hi. Just thankful injuries were not life threatening.