Paulding.com

Biggest pet peeve...

1. People who let their kids run wild in a public place.

2. People who complain about not getting enough hours or are broke, but say no when asked to work extra hours.

3. People who pay with food stamps and are wearing nicer clothes, jewerly ect. than me.

• Like 1

Mothers that refer to themselves as 'Mommie" all of the time...I know this is an odd one and I see it (on FB) and hear it frequently but it always rubs me the wrong way.

Seeing someone read a book and fold it back on itself at the binding.

Finger handling cd's and game discs...I HATE fingerprints.

All petty, but there they are :p .

so hard to narrow them down:

-calling boy child "my little man"

-referring to a driver's license, which is ONE, as THEM

-when someone dies, saying they've become an angel. No, refer to Bible. Angels are created beings, we do NOT become one. :pardon:

• Like 2

I was in a WM parking lot the other night and saw something and thought the next time there is a thread on pcom, I'm going to mention this.

1. People that leave shopping carts in parking places instead of

corrals.

2. People that take up the whole aisle in stores.

3. Doctors that don't take the time to listen, or don't seem

to care.

4. People that feel the need to voice their opinions

constantly.

5. Political and religious posts on facebook.

Can I have an AMEN :blink:

Mothers that refer to themselves as 'Mommie" all of the time...I know this is an odd one and I see it (on FB) and hear it frequently but it always rubs me the wrong way.

Seeing someone read a book and fold it back on itself at the binding.

Finger handling cd's and game discs...I HATE fingerprints.

All petty, but there they are :p .

Who's your dady :yahoo:

• Like 1

1. People that step up to my counter on a cell phone and get mad when I try to help them

2. People that step up to my counter on a cell phone and get mad when I don't want to interrupt their phone call.

3. People that know a lane is going to end yet they try to get ahead of as many cars as they can before it does.

People who stand their ground by scratching their head, and laughing, when there's not a damn thing funny.

People who will let someone paddle in the wrong direction, just because they don't want to rock the boat while taking the paddle away from them.

People who carry a concealed weapon, and think I will allow them to sit behind me.

• Like 1

1- Coming over to my house without calling first or coming into the house uninvited. "Gee nice to see so unexpectedly, glad we're all not standing around in our underwear"...

2-People who nearly kill themselves to get in front of me while driving, then slam on the brakes so the can turn. "Hey look, your front tire is flat..." ***points shotgun out window at tire...***

3-Spelling Nazis... "It's a public forum board, not a report to yer college professor. Get over it..."

• Like 2

so hard to narrow them down:

-calling boy child "my little man"

-referring to a driver's license, which is ONE, as THEM

-when someone dies, saying they've become an angel. No, refer to Bible. Angels are created beings, we do NOT become one. :pardon:

You are in my head!:drinks: Gah! I HATE all of those, too! The angel thing REALLY drives me nuts. I also hate the term "Hubby".
  • Like 1

People who make "F" on their report card, regarding integrity, while pretending to be my representative.

People who say my women friends should not have the right to vote, while they fought so hard for that right.

People who got their own right to vote in the Civil Rights act of 1965, and now want to cut women out.

1. Loud, spitty chewing.

2. Welfare recipients who take exotic vacations and have new cars and lavish handbags.

3. No Child Left Behind

Yeah that about covers it.

Edit for bonus pet peeve (since it's Friday and all): Adults who cannot spell correctly and constantly misuse words, or make them up entirely, in conversation.

Edited by Jessica Rabbit

Control freaks who are always telling somebody else what to do, while sitting on their arse.

People who take 11 apples from the plate of a dozen apples, and then tell you to watch out for that darkie; he wants some of your apple.

People who think an "F", on an integrity report, regarding the state they live in, means "FINE."

Today my pet peeves are brought to you by an owner operated home rental company.

3. Folks who are taking a personal day while running a business to do personal things who keep saying call me back in an hour.

2. Folks who can't be arsed to take 5 minutes to discuss the ways in which I want to give YOU my money.

1. Folks who finally get frustrated at you on the last call, just because you called, and reply "I'll call you back" when they never took your contact info in the first place.

I'd venture a guess that the "ready to move in" home you're advertising on Craigslist will remain empty for the foreseeable future.

Stay Classy.

Edited by Riptides

Ok here we go,this will ring a bell.

Call someone Tiny who weighs 500 pounds.

Call someone Chief who is Indian!

Call someone trailer trash when they should be called scooter trash.

Invite the Postman to a social function :drinks: