Paulding.com

Closing ceremonies

The Spice Girls, seriously? Could they not have found a group that had been on the charted in this decade? :blink:

I thought the same thing but the Brits are crazy for them.

I really enjoyed the opening ceremonies, though. Loved all the literary heroes and villans.

I really enjoyed the opening ceremonies, though. Loved all the literary heroes and villans.

I liked the opening ceremonies too. The Brits certainly enjoy a different kind of humor..........Benny Hinn anyone!? Mr. Bean!? :lol:

I liked the opening ceremonies too. The Brits certainly enjoy a different kind of humor..........Benny Hill anyone!? Mr. Bean!? :lol:

Edited by momof 3

I enjoyed the closing ceremonies.

I love the Olympics.

For a little while, it's easy to believe that there are no socio, economic, political, religious differences.

It's just one world.

If only for a little while.

And for the record, Wish you were here, by Pink Floyd is my all time favorite song.

And it was so nice to hear it in the closing ceremonies.

The Spice Girls, seriously? Could they not have found a group that had been on the charted in this decade? :blink:

I didn't say I was excited about the spice girls, just that it made me look up at the tv when they came on. Wasn't boring because I was just shocked they were up there.

Anyway, I also heard that here in the U.S., they cut the closing ceremonies short so that NBC could air a stupid new animal clinic show? or something. The Who ended up performing. Everyone else around the world got to watch it, not us.